For sale or trade: 300HP DAILY DRIVEN 95 MIATA

Status
Not open for further replies.
do me a favor....please i know i gave into temptations and gave my soul to the devil, but please DO NOT trade this car in lol I would i should shread a tear if this monster was stolen by the dealership.....only if i coulda convinced myself......

lol heres my new toys i got yesterday:
DSC06049.jpg

DSC06050.jpg

DSC06045.jpg

DSC06048.jpg

leatherface24 said:
Just so everyones aware, the SSR's might be going bye bye in favor of a new look for my ride to match its power...........

008__scaled_600_003.jpg
Chris' miata is my favorite miata of all time.

Bump for someone with good tastes

Yeah Chris's car is a work of art. Mine will be similar but not the same. Odds are though, after everything is done, Im going to keep my car.

i'll trade you an msp body for your miata :) did i mention it is a wrecked miata... lol not mine!

ooooh i forgot to remind you......I WIN lol....Good Luck with the sale....when can we declare your car "the car that wont sell" now that mine is gone?

lol yes bastard, i have the car that wont sell and yes, you won lol

Its funny, because Ive been growing more and more atatched to my car as time passes and I do more to it.

ya know thats one of those things that you'll never get the money you want for for it selling it to normal joe shmo, unless you find someone who knows what a true monster it actually is and actually knows what their looking at....just not a normal run of the mill Miata.......Frankenstein of the Mazda World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back