For sale or trade: 300HP DAILY DRIVEN 95 MIATA

Status
Not open for further replies.
you did alot to it. unfortunatly, its not what im looking for. i hope you were able to cut and paste all that. i'd feel bad if you typed all that out just now

Sold for 8699.00.

And dude, ^ you had ALOT of time from when you first contacted me. Thanks everyone for the replies and kind words. Im done with this Miata. In the event I have ANOTHER flaker on my hands, I dont know what the hell im going to do.

$8,600???? you are crazy dude....dont do it man. Hold on to it!!! You are taking such a hit bro, i dont see how this is gonna get you closer to getting you the car you want when your getting nothing for the car you have now

HFD45 said:
$8,600???? you are crazy dude....dont do it man. Hold on to it!!! You are taking such a hit bro, i dont see how this is gonna get you closer to getting you the car you want when your getting nothing for the car you have now

a little late lol

but dang dude that is so freaking cheap(omg) good luck to yah.

F THAT! Fool now tells me they gotta wait 3 weeks to get the cash! Hells no! Im keeping this car now. They already are not going by my auction guidelines of full payment within 5 days. Unfortunatly, I gotta wait for the 3 days for the down payment. If thats not made by then, then I can do whatever the hell I want. Im mad but im a tiny bit relived also. We'll see by tuesday..

if i could only sell my car by then to have the cash.... damn your car looks sooo good and is pretty much EVERYTHING i want.

good luck with whatever you do with it.

thanks man. only 2 more days now and for sure, the car isnt going anywhere.

when i wanted an FD, i fought tooth and nail to get one. hell it took me one solid month of calling pretty much everyone in the states that had one for sale to see if they'd be interested in trading a new mazda 3. i went to the bank while i was trying to find one and took out a secondary loan so i could buy the title. that took me 1 week to do that because i was at the bank constantly pushing them to do the whole thing really quick. normally that process takes about 3 weeks to a month. it took one for me because of my determination. at the end of about 4 weeks, i found somebody willing to trade. the best thing was that i had everything in order to do so because i really really truly wanted an FD. so when the time came, i traded titles and drove off with the car. the moral of the story, if you really want my car that bad, theres always a way. its just a matter of HOW MUCH you REALLY want it :)

this public service announcement made by the i cant seem to sell my car fund lol

leatherface24 said:
thanks man. only 2 more days now and for sure, the car isnt going anywhere.

when i wanted an FD, i fought tooth and nail to get one. hell it took me one solid month of calling pretty much everyone in the states that had one for sale to see if they'd be interested in trading a new mazda 3. i went to the bank while i was trying to find one and took out a secondary loan so i could buy the title. that took me 1 week to do that because i was at the bank constantly pushing them to do the whole thing really quick. normally that process takes about 3 weeks to a month. it took one for me because of my determination. at the end of about 4 weeks, i found somebody willing to trade. the best thing was that i had everything in order to do so because i really really truly wanted an FD. so when the time came, i traded titles and drove off with the car. the moral of the story, if you really want my car that bad, theres always a way. its just a matter of HOW MUCH you REALLY want it :)

this public service announcement made by the i cant seem to sell my car fund lol

yea well i cant get a loan taht would not kill me, nor sell my car that fast. so unless we were to just trade i wouldnt be able to get it. ive tried getting a loan already...didnt go as planned

If this truly doesnt work out, I think im going to hold off on the selling of my car for a little while. I guess there is still more I can do to my car. Honestly, im tired of the SSR's. I think im going to swith to a wider wheel with a nice lip on them. I think im going to get a racing seat too. Not to mention that my downpipe and air induction thingie are being fabbed up for me now. I might upgrade the rotors too while im at it. Ill possibly take off the intake manifold and give it some wider ports. Yeah, the car will still be for sale, but im not going to be as aggressive anymore. If it happens it happens.

the car is mine. thats the end of the flaker on egay. its downright depressing sometimes that there are that many people that dick around on ebay. i belive that is the LAST time i ever try to sell this car on egay.

if anyone is still interested in the car, it'll be here, in my drive way

my offer is still up! hehe...just kidding.

anyway, what do you do about defrosting or w/e on the windsheild? does just air work or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back