For Sale Double Standard for Vendors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

njaremka

Wiggity-Wack-O-Tack
Contributor
:
2012 Mini R55
so, in the for sale rules, it prohibits cross posting to generate interest and to avoid confusion. if thats the standard for members, why dont vendors have to follow the same rules? it bugs me to click on the "New Posts" link at the top of the page only to see 10+ posts by a vendor for the same product listed in 10+ different subforums.

what the crap?

really? nothing?

again today there are like 12 posts from TWM, and there are only 3 or 4 different topics?

come on, really?

They pay. You don't. Only thing that comes to mind.

yeah, and they get thier own subforum, too. cant they just post up there once, and keep the clutter down? this site is getting out of control, and VERY difficult to find anything anymore.

I hear you man, just thought I let you know why I think they get allowed to do it.

It's advertising. They are not trying to clutter, also they want to make it well known if they have something new to offer and that may also benefit you!

If they are spamming the same section with duplicate threads, feel free to report them, but if all they're doing is posting an item in each applicable vehicle subforum, that is within their right as an AV.

It's one of those necessary "evils".... without sponsors the forums wouldn't exist. Besides... if the thing they were posting was something that really interested you and you missed it because it wasn't posted where you were looking that would be just as bad.

It's advertising. They are not trying to clutter, also they want to make it well known if they have something new to offer and that may also benefit you!

If they are spamming the same section with duplicate threads, feel free to report them, but if all they're doing is posting an item in each applicable vehicle subforum, that is within their right as an AV.

...without sponsors the forums wouldn't exist. Besides... if the thing they were posting was something that really interested you and you missed it because it wasn't posted where you were looking that would be just as bad.

ALL Excellent Points & ALL Correct...Thank you! (2thumbs)

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back