Fog lights... H3 or H1?

MPauley

Real quick question. Ill break this off of the my other thread so people dont get confused. But for Fog light replacements you have

Fog (non-sport): H1
Fog (sport) : H3

Whats the difference between non-sport and sport? Are we talking about the look of the lights? Or are we just simply talking about the Mazda6 sport version?

you didnt mention what model your car is exactly however h1's for the speed 6. i'd try a website that sell's replacement lights cuz they'll prolly have a data base.

try autoillumination.com

I didnt list what model I have because Im not sure. I know total disrespect of the car. Its either a 2005 loaded s base sedan or an s Grand Touring Sedan w/ cloth seating (if thats possible.) Here are some features to the car. Maybe you guys can help me determine.

V6, Bose System, 6 disc changer, moon/sunroof, power seat (driver) dont know what other determine features are needed to know the exact model.

*btw, doesnt the SPEED6 need H11s, not H1s (as stated in the sticky)?

yeah, i understand that the difference between an "i" and an "s" is the engine. i = 4, s = 6... so what light do i need? H3 or H1?

Real quick question. Ill break this off of the my other thread so people dont get confused. But for Fog light replacements you have

Fog (non-sport): H1
Fog (sport) : H3

Whats the difference between non-sport and sport? Are we talking about the look of the lights? Or are we just simply talking about the Mazda6 sport version?

I think the sport has the integrated fog lights in the head light housing, and the non-sport has them down low in the bumper.

Back