First mod?

--First mod was tint. 17%. Even the little windows by the mirrors. Not the front sides though. Done before we picked it up. $290 CAN.
--Dealer gave us a zoom-zoom sticker, not on yet.
--Winter tires/rims. Hardly a mod, but getting done soon just the same.
--Summer rims or spraying the factory ones with a Infiniti G35 rim-like finish, can't decide.
--Just a bit more bass would be nice...nothing crazy.
-- and before I forget, DON'T try to debadge the "Mazda 5" in the back, unless you want to see holes in your hatch! Let's just say I have to get a new Mazda badge before the wife finds out!!

FrostyCarbon said:
--First mod was tint. 17%. Even the little windows by the mirrors. Not the front sides though. Done before we picked it up. $290 CAN.
--Dealer gave us a zoom-zoom sticker, not on yet.
--Winter tires/rims. Hardly a mod, but getting done soon just the same.
--Summer rims or spraying the factory ones with a Infiniti G35 rim-like finish, can't decide.
--Just a bit more bass would be nice...nothing crazy.
-- and before I forget, DON'T try to debadge the "Mazda 5" in the back, unless you want to see holes in your hatch! Let's just say I have to get a new Mazda badge before the wife finds out!!

LOL!!^^^ good luck man... yeah the mazda5 does have holes just like the 3, but the flying m and the 2.3 badges can come off with out leaving a hole behind.... you should get a premacy badge from japan and put that on instead of the 5.... just my .02....

DRHP said:
Nice! Dealer put one on my car. (hi) Same color too. Maybe they have been ebaying them on the side.

I got the zoom zoom sticker in the mail a month after i bought the 5. But they didnt send me crap on the 2 mazda3s i bought other than touch up paint.

the_saint said:
Well, here's my first mod (lol2)
$3.95 off ebay.

(pissed) (smash) (argh) (bang) (rant) (nuts) (hand)
Dammit! I got one in the mail today from Mazda. I wish I would have known they were going to send me one. :flip:

Anybody wanna buy a "zoom-zoom" decal? 5 bucks. (evil)

I got mine tinted today (I'll post pics once I take some). It ran me $182 and some change. I got 38%(?) on the sides and 20% on the back window. I went with Sun-Guard's Endurance line. It has a metallic/silverish/reflective appearance too it, but it is NOT the chrome tint (ack!).
It didn't turn out quite as I had hoped, but I am happy none the less. The little "airplane" window, rearmost side window is what screwed it up for me. It would look a ton better if that window was uniform with the rest of the windows on the side. Of well, like I said earlier, I'm happy with it. This film has a lifetime 100% warranty. Any thing, and I mean ANYTHING that happens to it that causes any damage to the film is covered. Fade? It's covered. Bubbles? It's covered. Gouge it with a rake? It's covered. Victim of a smash and grab? It's covered. 10 ga. goose gun accidentally discharges? It's covered.

Oh...man does it make a difference too! Just the little bit that I've driven it with the tint it has been much MUCH cooler inside.

On to the next mod...HIDs (cabpatch)

Back