Finally moving

vindication

Missing my Protege
Contributor
:
2001 Pro 2.0 LX
Well tomorrow is the big day! As some may know I've been talking about moving back to Portugal and tomorrow is the day. I sure am going to deeply miss all of my friends. Hopefully I'll be able to come visit once a year and then after I'm done with school and have some money, I might just get a place here to come a month or so out of the year. I am so nervous about the move cause it's so big going to another country and to a college there. Even though I speak it and can read and write, it's not as easy as English due to the many years I've been here. But it'll all come back to me. Man this was a hard decission. Leaving my friends was basically the only thing holding me back. But hopefully(actually, defenitely) I'll visit often as possibly. I'll still be on the forums though. Not as much as I am currently, but I'll come check on you guys at least once a week or couple a weeks during the summer, but more often during the school time.

yeah, i've thought about working abroad (S. Korea), but it'd be hard for me to leave everythihg here.

Boa sorte. Mantenha o lado de borracha para baixo!

translation through altavista babblefish

Yeah it was hard, but I think it's for the best. Only thing that was really hard for me was my friends. But I'll see them hopefully at least a few weeks out of the year. Hey, if the school thing dont work out I can always come back here.

well, I'm leaving in about 45min. Next post of mine shall be over seas :D

as for the car. It stays for now. Then when I get there and find out some info, depending on that info it'll come or stay here and get sold. But I really dont want to sell it. (sad2)

Back