Finally Lowered a bit

Sean2010

:
2010 Mazda 3
I finally lowered the car after having the springs in my house since september...well winter stopped me from putting them on for the most part. They are Canuk Motorsports springs..1.75" all the way around.

Wadda ya think?

car3-2.jpg

car2-2.jpg

car1-3.jpg

yea man, for now. I didn't see the need of replacing perfectly good struts yet. They're only just over 2 years old.

Very nice sir. whats ur wheel and tire size and offset? looks very nicely lined up with ur fender.

Btw time to change ur sig;)

Very nice sir. whats ur wheel and tire size and offset? looks very nicely lined up with ur fender.

Btw time to change ur sig;)

ahaha...thanks...my tires are 225 50 r17, I wish I had a 45 series tire, but beggers can't be choosers. I'm not 100% sure on the offset of the wheels either as I bought them used a couple years ago. But yes, the fronts are completely lined up with the fender and the rears and in JUST a little bit. I love the way it sits.

so how has the ride been with the new springs? Girlfriend wants to lower her 2011 mazda 3 a bit.

so how has the ride been with the new springs? Girlfriend wants to lower her 2011 mazda 3 a bit.

Honestly, I don't find the ride suffered too much at all. With the tires I mentioned I had, I was rubbing. So I bought a set of 205 40 zr17's and the ride improved, acceleration improved, and no more rubbing. So as of right now, no complaints, tell her to do it ahah

Thanks fellas, I think so too, project black and blue is almost done, i need to do my headlights now...

looks good. matches the bumper peices nicely so ur look is improved by quite a bit.

looks good. matches the bumper peices nicely so ur look is improved by quite a bit.

Thats what i was lookin to hear lol. I have been wanting to do this for a while and finally got bored one nice day. One more coat will finish them. I ran out of paint during the process.

Once I get the calipers painted (opinions on colour?) i'll be good to go. I would LOVE to do body colour calipers but getting a high temp paint in 38J wont be too easy, or cheap...

Latest posts

Back