finally, it's DONE!

supracelica32

:
2006 MazdaSpeed 6
IMG_0006.jpg

enough for me to drive it anyways. still need side skirts(which i have one, just got to find another) and fog lights. if you have any leads, please let me know.

Fog light assy are $100 each from the dealer.

and that is exactly why i don't have them right now, or side skirts since they want $600 a piece for them. hoping to find the fogs used, but just have to see. probably will have to end up buying them new.

Any reason you didn't spring for the badgless grill since you needed to replace the whole front end anyways?
Also, I know you said you need foglights but are the housings that you have on there photoshopped?? They just don't look right at all?

I believe you can use any 2005+ regular 6 fog light in that housing. That was mentioned somewhere, so you might have more luck finding them at a junkyard in the mean time.

You ever try car-part.com?

Any reason you didn't spring for the badgless grill since you needed to replace the whole front end anyways?
Also, I know you said you need foglights but are the housings that you have on there photoshopped?? They just don't look right at all?
well i was going to, but my dad went ahead and ordered the stock grill so i just didn't. and no photoshop, lol.
I believe you can use any 2005+ regular 6 fog light in that housing. That was mentioned somewhere, so you might have more luck finding them at a junkyard in the mean time.

You ever try car-part.com?

yup, all the time. i'll have to look into that. thanks.

Back