Familia Sedan-01

UffDaz1

I have talked to WWW.wholehyper.com about the Japan model of the protege, called the familia. the car has many after market parts in japan from sites like autoexe. Im looking in to the grille and the lower front valance imported to the U.S.. If Wholehyper is willing and Autoexe is willing, WOULD ANYONE BE INTERESTED IN A GROUP BUY? Reply to this Post so i CAN HAVE SOME IDEA..

f-sedan-01.jpg

extremely interested... but at the same time it will cost an arm , a leg and some more to get those stuff over here... i dont think many ppl will have the $$ to get them =(

Yey
blue.gif
count me in it, and see if they do it or not :rolleyes: ,

[ 09-28-2001: Message edited by: hukster00 ]

I've done some pricing on the Grille and the Valance and in Japan the Grille is around $210 and the valance is around $320. Both are made of Urethane. High Quality. Of course we will have to pay for over sea shipping and a small percent to the importer, meaning Wholehyper. But in the long run the parts will last longer than any other part found here in the U.S.. I figure Both Parts will run about $750 - $800. I also beleive the parts may already be color matched. hopefull. If not ADD $200 for painting.

eek2.gif
dang that's allot of $$, maybe we shoud brake it up and do the Grille first :D , be eazer on our wallets :p

what more do you guys want?? We have a the side shirts and rear valance. i've checked on body kits and they are starting at $1000, and they are fucken fiberglass, and fiberglass sucks... all we have to do to make our cars hooked up is put this valance and grille on, lower our cars and that s*** is hooked up.. ;)

Oh man I am SO down with that grille and valance! That pic sure loos sweet...count me in! It's pricey, so if we do a group buy I'd prefer if we split up ordering the grille and valance so we have time to recover from the wallet damage, but if not...I'd still be qute interested.

Pomona, Ca NHRA import races.
I talked to someone at corksport there on sunday, about parts for the mp3. he told me they were looing in to all parts avalible for the protege body style. the mp3 has generated alot of request for after market parts. he said also he would check in on the autoexe familia parts in japan.

Sup everyone :D , i emald neptunespeed.net and they sad that they can get us the grill and the front lip spoiler, i'm just wating for them to contact me with the prices, and the shiping cost, they sad it be cheaper if we get it thrue them since they owrady get parts from japan, so i will keep ya informed :D :) ;)

Hi people, I've got a lead for those Familia parts as well, especially for Canadians out there! I contacted an old friend who owns a mod shop in Vancouver. He's been doing a lot of the importing business lately, flying to Japan to do the deals, etc...and assures me that he'll be able to get those parts!

He told me he'd know before the week was out about pricing, etc. I'll let y'all know as soon as I find out! This might be a good idea for us Canucks out there coz of the extra shipping we'd have to pay because otherwise we'd pay shipping from Japan to the US, and from the US to us as well.

He's a good friend...hopefully he can cut us all a fair deal as well.

More options = more competition = lower prices! :D :D :p

Hey MP3Ben, what about us MP3 owners in the U.S.? can we get in on the deal too? I rather pay the shipping charges from Canada to the U.S. then from Japan. Thanks... wooohoo, my first post...hehe

Hi Duckie, I'm sure he'll be interested in shipping to the States as well if he can get the deal with Autoexe. He deals in shipping stuff all across North America. I think he's the only distributor of Kakimoto Racing stuff as well as a bunch of other names in North America (can't remember, but probably not Protege stuff =( )

Personally I don't know which shipping route would be less expensive, but I'll ask him about that when he finds out and I'll post the prices. Then you guys can make the decision as to whether it's a better deal to order from the States or from here. I'll keep you updated! :rolleyes:

Sup, got an emal back from Neptune Speed, here it is

Hello, Tom. How are you doing?

The prices of Front Spoiler is about $366, and Front Grille is about $232, it depends on yen-dollar exchange rate at the time when you place the order.
Shpping cost is probably around $400 by Air freight, becase we have some customers who probably place the order soon.
It takes about 4 weeks to get you the kit after you order.

Please let me know.
If your friends want to get something small, Taka Kaira will put those items in space in the box.

Hiro, Neptune Speed

The more people they get the cheper the siping be between us , so let me know if eny one is intrested, we can do 1 item at a time be eazer on our wallets :D

I AM DEFINATLEY DOWN TO GET ALL THOSE OPTIONS. I SAY WE ORDER THE GRILL FIRST. SEE IF WE CAN FIND OUT IF THOSE HEADLIGHTS ARE THE OEM HEADLIGHT JUST WITH THE ORANGE CORNER TAKEN OFF OR THEY ARE PROJECTOR BEAMS...IF THEY ARE A SEPRATE HEADLIGHT FIND OUT HOW MUCH THEY ARE. AND SEE IF WE CAN GET ANY PEFORANCE PARTS LIKE CAMS AND ALL THAT OTHER SWEET STUFF..LETS GET THESE CARS LOOKIN AND SOUNDIN EVEN BETTER...WHUT DO U GUYS SAY?? BY THA WAY I AM A NEW MEMBER SO NICE TALKIN WIT U GUYS AND THANKS FOR GETTIN ME TO BUY THIS CAR.....IT IS THE s***!!!!!!!1

ye hehe, I'm glad you like it :D , I can go for the grille to i need to know how many people are up for it, so i can get the final prices for every one and shiping :) ;)

[ 10-02-2001: Message edited by: hukster00 ]

OK, every boddy listen up , If i can get 5 people to order the grill it's gona be 342$ shiped to youre house :D , the more people i get the cheaper it will get so whues up for it ? :D

Latest posts

Back