Falken RT615

Kaidao

Has anyone tired these tires? My cousin recommended them, said they're pretty good too. Also, if anyone knows how I can get these tires by...tomorrow morning or noon time, that would be great also. I need them installed by 6 tomorrow night.

ive heard nothing but good from them, no matter what car theyre on. get them, i know i will be when i need tires.

The Dunlop Direzza Sport Z1 Star Spec has one-upped the Azenis for the top spot in autocross tires, according to TireRack reviews and others...

Too bad their name is six or seven times more complicated.

I had a set on my second Focus.

Great tires, but they've been eclipsed by better tires near the same price point (Dunlop Direzza Z1 Star Spec, Kumho XS).

I'm running a set of Kumho XS right now that I've been extremely happy with so far.

You guys hit the nail on head, RT-615 is still a good tire but there are others out there that will out perform the Falken. I just ordered the Dunlop Direzza Z1 star spec. Should have them on the car in the next couple of days...

Bridgestone Potenza RE-01R
Dunlop Direzza Sport Z1 Star Spec
Kumho Ecsta XS
Hankook Ventus R-S2

I ordered the 225/45/18's... the stock size (215/45/18) is very limited in what you can get. I've also run the SPT (not on my MS3) too. It's a good tire but won't perform as well as the OEM Potenza's that are on the MS3...

loved the azenis. i ran some 225/45/17 on another vehicle and they were one of my favorite sets of tires. the pros of the tire were: superb sidewall stiffness, extremely sticky rubber, and an aggressive tread. the cons: slightly noisy, only lasted me about 12k miles, and lacked wet performance. for drier climates, this tire will be great. when its really cold and wet, youll want to be much more careful.

Latest posts

Back