Espelir Springs, Vibrant Resonator, Corksport Exhaust Hangers and maybe Defi gauges

Sick of looking at these in my apartment. These will be going in the trash next weekend unless anyone is interested.

For sale are a full set of Protege 99-04 sedan/hatchback Espelir Japan blue lowering springs. If you are checking out this thread, then you probably already know that these were one of the most highly recommended springs for our car.

Condition: I never installed on my MSP, but I bought this from MP3Performance in this thread http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/show...uspension-Header-DaveB-rings-TWM-SS-and-more)
According to him, they have about 20,000 miles on them. Some paint chips have peeled off and there is quite a bit of surface rust, but they are by no means rusted through.

Info:

Espelir lowering springs for BJ Astina / Protege / Familia. Suits 2.0L/SP20 but will work fine with 1.6/1.8. Progressive type. Drop: F: 35-40mm, R: 25-30mm. Spring rates: F: 3.2kgf/mm, R: 2.8kgf/mm.

Price:$200 + shipping/obo, pickup preferred (its a heavy package) they are in Brooklyn, Bay Ridge area.

Sick of looking at these in my apartment. These will be going in the trash next weekend unless anyone is interested.

9k4gv5.jpg

oiu2bt.jpg

a Vibrant 3" Stainless Steel Resonator
Condition: brand new, in original packaging
Info: model #17950, T304 Stainless Steel, bottle-style with 3"inlet/outlet and 18" in length
Price: $75 shipped/obo

23hndk8.jpg

\

Last edited:
im interested in the hangers but why are they priced so high? was it a typo?

Last edited:
Thanks for the price check on the Espelirs. I have a set NIB with 0 miles on them. Was wondering what they might be worth should I decide to lame out and not install them...........GLWS

im interested in the hangers but why are they priced so high? was it a typo?

Honestly, I thought I saw them on corksports site for that much, but now can't find a link. In reality it would be closer to

$40+shipping obo

Let me know if that works for you.

I'm not sure how it would sound, as its New In Box because I've never installed it. I'd imagine it would be tough match with stock piping because the openings are 3" wide.

All items still available, so make an offer.

And if anyone local is interested (Brooklyn, NYC area) I could be talked into exhaust swap for stock. I have the 3" GHL full turboback.

Last edited:
Got the springs, resonator and exhaust hangers still. Unfortunately, the GHL exhaust is gone with the car.

Latest posts

Back