Espelir Springs, Vibrant Resonator, Corksport Exhaust Hangers and maybe Defi gauges

Sick of looking at these in my apartment. These will be going in the trash next weekend unless anyone is interested.

For sale are a full set of Protege 99-04 sedan/hatchback Espelir Japan blue lowering springs. If you are checking out this thread, then you probably already know that these were one of the most highly recommended springs for our car.

Condition: I never installed on my MSP, but I bought this from MP3Performance in this thread http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/show...uspension-Header-DaveB-rings-TWM-SS-and-more)
According to him, they have about 20,000 miles on them. Some paint chips have peeled off and there is quite a bit of surface rust, but they are by no means rusted through.

Info:

Espelir lowering springs for BJ Astina / Protege / Familia. Suits 2.0L/SP20 but will work fine with 1.6/1.8. Progressive type. Drop: F: 35-40mm, R: 25-30mm. Spring rates: F: 3.2kgf/mm, R: 2.8kgf/mm.

Price:$200 + shipping/obo, pickup preferred (its a heavy package) they are in Brooklyn, Bay Ridge area.

Sick of looking at these in my apartment. These will be going in the trash next weekend unless anyone is interested.

9k4gv5.jpg

oiu2bt.jpg

a Vibrant 3" Stainless Steel Resonator
Condition: brand new, in original packaging
Info: model #17950, T304 Stainless Steel, bottle-style with 3"inlet/outlet and 18" in length
Price: $75 shipped/obo

23hndk8.jpg

\

Last edited:
$35 shipped for the hangers to OH 44236? Should fit in a USPS Flat Rate $6 box. PayPal ready.

Great communication and fast shipping. Good seller right here, gentlemen. Thanks again!

Ok, sick of seeing the springs. They are going in the trash next weekend if nobody is interested.

Back