Espelir springs on MSP

deVic

:
03.5 Mazdaspeed Proteg Titanium
Sup guys. I'm looking into buying the espelir springs for our MSP's. I have a question. I currently have the Tein S techs with the stock tokico blues and hate them. it makes the front wheel gap even with the rear but the issue is since the rears of the msp's quarter panels are lower than the front anyway, my front end is slightly pointing to the ground more than the rear. this is an issue because it creates excessive weight to the front of my car when braking and turning so I am understeering around every corner. I was wondering what you guys with the Espelir springs run for shocks and if the ride height is even on all 4 corners of the vehicle. I do not want a vehicle that isn't even all the way around. Only for MSP/MP3. Thanks

I have Espelirs on stock Tokico's and mine is raked (sig pic), but I don't ever encounter understeer, and I live in the mountains of East TN (read: twistys).

here's another couple pics of the stance
MSPrims001.jpg

msp10-183.jpg

Last edited:
it looks like ur front end is slightly pointed downward compared to the rear

if you want a more even stance w/the stock tokicos go for eibach sportlines. if you want to run espelirs and have an even stance go for tokico illuminas

Last edited:
thanks! only thing is for the price of espelirs and illuminas.. its running close to a set of ksports.. Dunno if I should stay with springs and dampers or just go all out with coils

just switch out the stock tokicos in the rear for some illuminas or off the shelf blues. this is the easiest solution

Back