Emanage Dyno about time

Atreyu said:
damn somebody help poor Binary out. I would think it would be the first O2 since the second is mainly just telling the ECU the Cat is there but I could be wrong, there's always a first time for everything.
I'm gonna try it and see what the **** happens. Guess I'll be the guinea pig.

Orangezoom, dude seriously, read binary's post and answer his question!! If you don't know tell him that at least. :p

I think I already did answer that I do not know.
I will be glad to put anybody in touch with the man that does.

your going to need an O2 simultaor with a pressure switch so it only trips it when you are in boost. I am 99% sure it goes on the front O2 bank, as the rear, after the cat is only for emissions... honestly just get the one orangezoom got. it comes with instructions...

teknik said:
your going to need an O2 simultaor with a pressure switch so it only trips it when you are in boost. I am 99% sure it goes on the front O2 bank, as the rear, after the cat is only for emissions... honestly just get the one orangezoom got. it comes with instructions...
Hey just wanted to say thanks again really saved me

teknik said:
Thanks man, 32 pulls on the dyno is a lot of pulls sorry you were there all night.
You are great with that computer.
Thanks again

teknik said:
You the MAN

teknik said:
Dude, you're a life saver. Thanks alot man, I'll look up the one from essentialspeed!

Damn, this is awesome!! I wonder how it would work on a regular protege non-turbo- might pickup quite a few ponies- advance the timing a bit, lean it out....hmmm Does the emanage require you to get and additional add on to control timing?? Cause they are selling for 270 on ebay right now!

shinzen said:
Damn, this is awesome!! I wonder how it would work on a regular protege non-turbo- might pickup quite a few ponies- advance the timing a bit, lean it out....hmmm Does the emanage require you to get and additional add on to control timing?? Cause they are selling for 270 on ebay right now!
I was looking at those on ebay and I do not if they are the same or not because I paid a lot more then that.
I think I paid closer to $500.00 it has been a while

but if you have a laptop... except for the pimp factor no real reason to spend the extra $$.

So can you get us some info or a part number on the O2 simulator you are currently using?The one from essential speed says it is set at a pre set rpm swithch over and says nothing about a pressure switch?
Matt

ForceFed said:
So can you get us some info or a part number on the O2 simulator you are currently using?The one from essential speed says it is set at a pre set rpm swithch over and says nothing about a pressure switch?
Matt
I only think he had one, if you call kevin and tell him dan from Naples Florida he will know which one. If you want I can call him on Monday I doubt he is there today.
It has been a couple of months from when I ordered that

ForceFed said:
Matt
I just called him and got the answer machine, his # is 519-650-9520

What happened to the dyno sheets, I can't see them. can you send me a copy?
I'm tuning with Unichip right now and it pretty much has the same problem as the emanage, so I'll be trying to use the o2 simulator.
Thanks,
Vik.

Back