Emanage Dyno about time

orangezoom

Contributor
:
MSP
Just like the title says tonight I will finally get to the dyno to do some tuning, can not wait. I have been waiting three weeks to do this and it is finally going to happen.
Put in the 440 injectors and riding around town it is running great, tonight the plan is to take it up to 10psi see how she does .
Wish me luck

Yeah, man i would totally love to run the emanage, cept Turboge said it didnt really work once the ECU learned around it...what did you do different? Good luck with the dyno, im excited too!

I am not sure what Turboge was doing but I have had it going for a week now with the bigger injectors and it has not learned around it.

boostisgood said:
Good luck bro, lets hope this works. :D BTW, are you still running the FMU in conjunction with the emanage?
No the FMU is gone don't need it with the injectors, turns out the FMU was clogged when I took it off.

Nice. Did you guys have to make a special circuit connected in between the signal wire for the ignition to work?

Thanks.

orangezoom said:
I am not sure what Turboge was doing but I have had it going for a week now with the bigger injectors and it has not learned around it.
w3rd. (thumb)
hope it works out cuz i like the emanage

Are the people who got it to work for your car going to sell the emanage for the MSP with the injectors. I would be very interested.

LiLiTaLy said:
Are the people who got it to work for your car going to sell the emanage for the MSP with the injectors. I would be very interested.
I got the injectors from Essentialspeed but we will see I think my guy could do it just as well

Well if it turns out well and your car runs much better I would be interested in the maps you used. Also with the wiring and all that. Let me know.

LiLiTaLy said:
Well if it turns out well and your car runs much better I would be interested in the maps you used. Also with the wiring and all that. Let me know.
I will let you know If all goes well I will post the dyno sheet tomorrow night, and if it does not go well I won't. j/k
I will post it no matter what.

CustomMSP said:
I am sorry I did not even see that I am at work I would have to ask the guy who did the set up to answer your question it took Dave a long time to figure the wiring for this project

well, I was the one tuning the car...

it made 200whp and 200tq consitently on the dyno.. we played with the way the boost hit and had a few 210ish pulls but the mid range sufferd... when they dyno plots are posted youll see what I mean. the greddy and injectors gave us about 20 hp and 30 tq more when the boost hits then just running the stock setup, I really dont care about peak numbers... just look at the before and after dyno plots...

how we did it.... *top secret?*

well we all know the stock computer learns and compensates untill a code is thrown... I had a few theories about this... 1 the MAF was causing the problem, and two the 02 sensor was causing the problem... if any of you have seen the stock A/F its RETARDED!!!! it goes way lean, and dumps mad fuel... you are left compensating until you get into the upper RPM... again see the before and after A/F from the dyno...

anywho... I tried messing with the voltage clamp on the maf, with limited success.. the computer was still compensating.... so... on goes an o2 simulator... walla... computer thinks its got a nice happy a/f ratio in boost and runs in closed loop making 0 changes... install a greddy pressure sensor to handle adding fuel in boost and you know have a car that will not throw codes or adapt.

honestly getting this car to this point was like dragging a 4 year old kicking and screaming out off the candy store.

anywho thats how you make the greddy work... you can thank orangezoom and Dave@liberty for this info.... if your going to get one give Dave a call, orangezoom can provide the info, they have put alot of time into this.

if you have any questions email me, as I dont really follow this forum....

Well just talked to Dave and he said my car feels great, they didn't get the big hp # but the dyno looks great. Hitting 11 lb of boost at 3000rpm's,
have 203hp thru the whole band and 200 tq
a/f was 11.8 the whole pull .
IO will post the dyno sheets tonight when I get home from work

Another great thing about this is that I will have this dyno and in two weeks I am going to hook up the air to liquid and go right back to the dyno.
See what gains we get from that.

teknik said:
well, I was the one tuning the car...

it made 200whp and 200tq consitently on the dyno.. we played with the way the boost hit and had a few 210ish pulls but the mid range sufferd... when they dyno plots are posted youll see what I mean. the greddy and injectors gave us about 20 hp and 30 tq more when the boost hits then just running the stock setup, I really dont care about peak numbers... just look at the before and after dyno plots...

how we did it.... *top secret?*

well we all know the stock computer learns and compensates untill a code is thrown... I had a few theories about this... 1 the MAF was causing the problem, and two the 02 sensor was causing the problem... if any of you have seen the stock A/F its RETARDED!!!! it goes way lean, and dumps mad fuel... you are left compensating until you get into the upper RPM... again see the before and after A/F from the dyno...

anywho... I tried messing with the voltage clamp on the maf, with limited success.. the computer was still compensating.... so... on goes an o2 simulator... walla... computer thinks its got a nice happy a/f ratio in boost and runs in closed loop making 0 changes... install a greddy pressure sensor to handle adding fuel in boost and you know have a car that will not throw codes or adapt.

honestly getting this car to this point was like dragging a 4 year old kicking and screaming out off the candy store.

anywho thats how you make the greddy work... you can thank orangezoom and Dave@liberty for this info.... if your going to get one give Dave a call, orangezoom can provide the info, they have put alot of time into this.

if you have any questions email me, as I dont really follow this forum....
I have to give you credit dude you are great with that computer, I see why they call you lap top, I owe you big time, Thanks

That's what I'm talking about!! Nice work guys. Looking forward to some dyno sheets. Which of the two O2 sensors did you throw the simulator on?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Back