Eibach Springs & Tokico Struts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demo

:
2002 Mazda Protege 5
Here is a set of Protege 5 Eibach lowering springs with tokico struts. Ive had these for about 13k miles. Works great. No signs of oil leak and broken tabs from the struts.
Shipping included to 48 continental states. Paypal Only

Drop 1.2in rear 1.4in front

Price:
Eibach Springs sold
Tokico Struts sold

Attachments

• IMAG0112.jpg
    IMAG0112.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 170
  • IMAG0114.jpg
    IMAG0114.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 142
  • Photo0008.jpg
    Photo0008.jpg
    213.3 KB · Views: 127
  • IMAG0113.jpg
    IMAG0113.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:
just for clarification, those are stock struts. aftermarket tokico's are either blue or white.

From what I've heard, plenty of people have used these tokico struts with eibach pro springs for years and years. Ive have used them personally too. They are capable of handling a mild drop from such springs as these and even racing beat springs.

A matter of fact...YELLOWMAZDAPR5 used the same exact set for his 2" drop front and back Sprint Springs for years. No leaks.

Really i just want this all out my room...but ill keep that in mind.(thumb)

From what I've heard, plenty of people have used these tokico struts with eibach pro springs for years and years. Ive have used them personally too. They are capable of handling a mild drop from such springs as these and even racing beat springs.

So will these work OK on an MSP?

Honestly, these springs will work on a msp...but they were made specifically for a protege 5. Ive seen people use these springs on a msp and be satisfied, but dont take my word for it on this. I dont want you to expect something and be disappointed. You know?

I'll take the front springs if you want to sell the rear to Biz.
I'll do $60 shipped for the front springs.

I will check with biz to make sure he wants to do that. Also, I would just split the cost so it would be $70 shipped.

I thought we could make offers ? :p
$70 would work though, so let me know if Biz is still interested.

Sorry, but biz changed his mind. So unless I found someone to buy the rears I won't sell the fronts. Bump for new buyers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back