ECU Tuning

hyouriittai

Sleepy Samurai
:
'94 Infiniti G20
I haven't any modifications yet, nevermind an EMS. But, I was wondering, are there any really good sources to read about tuning, particularly with units like the Microtechs? I'm particularly interested in the subject, at least knowing how it works.

ask lordworm. he's standard except for a microtech. took 0.7 seconds off his 1/4 mile time with the MT alone. good investment

twilightprotege said:
ask lordworm. he's standard except for a microtech. took 0.7 seconds off his 1/4 mile time with the MT alone. good investment

Thanks, man. I appreciate your help; I think I did read that some where, so I'll look into it.

Yeh definantly the best money you could spend in my opinion.

Car has noticeably more pickup out of corners, it doesn't bog down like it used to.

Smoking the tyres is as easy as not being careful with the clutch on a launch :p

Tuning is very easy - The software is very easy to get your head around - I havn't done a full tune on my own (twiggy looks after that for me) but fiddling with settings pertaining to idle, pump triggers and so on is pretty easy for a n00b like me.

I'd definantly DEFINANTLY suggest the wideband module though... may seem like a lot of extra cash when you buy it, but within 5 minutes of starting the car you'll be thankful you did.

I say do it ;)

Latest posts

Back