Ecu Trade

RED-ONE

:
Red 2003 Mazda Pro5
Anybody with a MP3 wanna trade ECU's with me (pro5). Let me know, car has just hit its 5000 mile mark.

OK well this obviously aint gonna work trying to trade one of you guys. Does anybody know anything about getting my ecu flashed with a new map for more performance.

RED-ONE said:
OK well this obviously aint gonna work trying to trade one of you guys. Does anybody know anything about getting my ecu flashed with a new map for more performance.

i am interested in this too, about getting my ecu to MP3 specs.thanx

i wouldn't mind old msp specs, not the new flash. but i dont think any dealer will do this, maybe if you friends with the service manager he would do it for you, but i doubt that.

MP3skaterNC said:
i wouldn't mind old msp specs, not the new flash. but i dont think any dealer will do this, maybe if you friends with the service manager he would do it for you, but i doubt that.

i used to work for mazda, so the peps thing is no prblem but i would need the MP3 program to get it remapped right?

I dont really think that the mp3 ecu will give you enough HP without better air flow intake manifold.

Back