Eaton supercharger...

FI_FSDE said:
I can only imagine that punch down low though :). If you've got guts why not consider the v6 swap?

TRUST ME, I've been talking to my wife about taking a vacation to Toronto. There was a post about some guys up there swaping in a KLZE, and I was all (humpleg)... and yet... I hesitate. Sure I want more power, but the sound of FI powering up and a blow off gives me goooooosebumps.

Yeah a V6 swap would be sweet.. I'm still considering it, but not until I have a second car (a miata) that I can drive while the Protege is having it's guts pulled out. And before I do that, I'm going to run my protege at the highest psi I can with my injectors because who cares about reliability when you have a second car haha

Why not leave the protege how it is and do the motor up in the real car? I mean, the miata.

aMaff said:
Why not leave the protege how it is and do the motor up in the real car? I mean, the miata.

Well I would do up the Protege and then transfer all my turbo parts (well at least the turbo, intercooler, etc) over to the girl car I mean miata.

Kansei said:
Well I would do up the Protege and then transfer all my turbo parts (well at least the turbo, intercooler, etc) over to the girl car I mean miata.
Don't play. On course, the girly car will make you look like a joke :p

BTW you gonna keep auto-xing this year? You'd better, now that you actually have a somewhat SM car lol

Hey, I didn't do that badly in SM with my 100whp monster .. o_O

with my current setup I could make a LOT more power, but of course I'm rod limited. Plus, I don't have an LSD yet (in the works for summertime), so putting down power will be an issue. Yes, I will keep auto-xing this year. I need to order up a magnetic sheet with numbers on it from one of many sites that sell them.. gonna see if 323 is available :) I'm still gonna be on my 17s with 205/40 tires most likely though :'( unless I shave down my blizzaks and run those on my stock wheels. They are down to the first stage wear sensor so they no longer function as real snow tires.. might as well haha.. I know the rubber doesn't need any warming up, but 195/55/16 haha that would be fun

Dude, **** that. Don't order numbers. They're so easy to make. Go to Lowes / Home depot, pick up magnetic air conditioning vent covers, print out some huge nastyness numbers, tape to magnet, cut, paint, stick to car.

alright ive decided i AM going to make a point of putting this supercharger in my p5 but i will require money so it might be a year+ but when i do it full detail with pics etc will be posted. other question i have, my p5 shakes at anything over 100km, didnt usta do this whats goin on???

hmm, i was in an accident recently so it was at the shop but i think they did the alignment, hope so, would a flatspot go away???

Not really sure, I've never gotten one on my tires. I flatspotted my rental car's tires on the first day, pretty badly too. It almost seems like over the past few days the thump thump thump has quieted down.

P5 to G5.... seems like you are all about the cars with the "5" in it. maybe if ya get loaded you'll get the M5 and I don't mean mazda 5.

Back