E-manage? Look at this FAQ

azian6er

Asian Law Student
:
Mazda Speed Protege #987
http://www.mohdparts.com/emanage/EmanageFAQ.htm

This guys seems pretty confident that the e-manage is universal. Now i know our ecu is s*** when it comes to tuning, but i also looked up the trust website in Japan and i saw the FS series engine listed as compatible with the e-manage. Then again, this could be an issue of FS"ZE" versus FS"DE".

I hope this s*** can work because it just seems like it is this hurdle i cant get over in modding my car.

--Bryan

We are currently developing a emanage package that will work for the P5/ MSP.
It should be ready before christmas time:)

ok cool spoolin, let me know when you get it done.
--B

Last edited:
spoolinmp3 said:
We are currently developing a emanage package that will work for the P5/ MSP.
It should be ready before christmas time:)

So, a customized GReddy e-manage package? Or a totally seperate unit? Can't wait to see what you develop. :)

You guys have to remember that the ECU in the JDM FS engines uses a different PCM than us. Ours is manufactured by Ford for the US market. If you take it out, it says Ford all over it.

As far as I know, the eManage works on our engine for fuel, but NOT timing. So it isn't a complete solution. Unless Terry has found a way around this.

Chris

Hey anything is possible, if they can get the e-manage to control both factors, I'd be all over this thing.

man if the emange could control timing, i'm all gettin it. hopefully spool will be able to get it to control the timing.

ive got it as a fuel computer sitting in my floor board right now. not hooked up, just there, lol. it will be wired up tomorrow though.

e- manage doesn't work for our cars right now, it needs a code to work with our computer, the code for the FS-ZE engine won't work, just keeps sending error codes.

ben

Yeah it wont work with the FS code it has to be internally set for our our FS motor.
So, a customized GReddy e-manage package? Or a totally seperate unit? Can't wait to see what you develop.
Yeah it will be a full package with emanage, harness's, sensors and our maps
As far as I know, the eManage works on our engine for fuel, but NOT timing. So it isn't a complete solution. Unless Terry has found a way around this.
Yeah it only does fuel:(

Yes boost limiter cut can be used along with anti-stall
However the emanage timing provision will not work with our ecu

My guy is doing it for me right now as a matter of fact Greddy wanted him to give them the diagram when he gets done.

he has been working on it for two weeks now just waiting for my exhaust then we go to the dyno with the laptop.

Interesting....I remember about a year ago no one could even get the thing to work.

And now we have people trying it for real once they figured out what was going on with the thing. Cool...

It'll be neat to see how it works out.

Latest posts

Back