Dyno days

autoXtC

:
1994 Laguna Blue Mazda Miata MX-5 & 2005 Silver Scion tC
hey hey everyone...so on the other thread...i saw a dyno challenge suggestion by jp and a dyno day suggestion by christian...so here's the thread!!! any days we could all get together...place and time to do a dyno challenge or dyno day... post them here!!!

i really wanna know what my car can really do for an automagic...wont be anything to get the OoooO aWWw reactions...but just to know what ive got!! im sure everyone else wants to know what they're running too!

i think there are a few in china town...but if you find any...post it on here...ill look into it..or feel free to look into it and post it...see how much like a huge group dyno would be...im sure most places would discount if it's a big group coming in to do a dyno

big group = 25-30 cars

us = probably 5-7 cars that would actually pay the $50ish to get 3 pulls on a dyno

there are a few up by the speedway

its hard finding a decent dyno out here that you can roll on that hasnt gone out of business yet. ive been to about three different dynos with my hatch and everytime i go back to them they are out of business. my average price for about 2 hours of unlimited runs was about 115 and then i would tip them so im sure for all of you guys it wouldnt be too much. ill call silverstate motorsports tomorrow to see if they can work something out for you guys.

stars.eg6 said:
its hard finding a decent dyno out here that you can roll on that hasnt gone out of business yet. ive been to about three different dynos with my hatch and everytime i go back to them they are out of business. my average price for about 2 hours of unlimited runs was about 115 and then i would tip them so im sure for all of you guys it wouldnt be too much. ill call silverstate motorsports tomorrow to see if they can work something out for you guys.

yeah let us know, thanx !

hey pineapple....off topic! are u working today? can you clean my car?

hmmm.... keep me posted :D

I don't care to check my mx-5 (i know pretty much where its at right now... no need to pay to check it...)

but we've got a few plans for the 7... I'll mention the possibility of a discounted dyno run to him... if we get some of the work we want to do done in time, we might be game for running it :)

And am I to assume thats $50 per car for the 3 pulls?

yeah mid july is good for me....and the later we can schedule it the better...cooler the better. last time i did the dyno it was 90 outside and like 100 inside...and it was at night....lol.

well sometimes its good to get a baseline....cause crank is crank, but its nice to know your baseline whp.

and let me talk to my buddy Juan with his srt-4, we have installed an o2 housing and a bigger front mount since his last install...so i know he wants to see if he can break the 300whp mark

ohh something else.....if silverstate is the place that it looks like we are going, I need to know what kind of dyno they have....cause in order for me or my buddy to get accurate readings and compare them to our last dynos its gotta be a dynojet. Mustang dyno won't work for us.

Back