Dual gauge pod, MSP 03.5 Shift Knob, depo headlights

Status
Not open for further replies.

bschatz2

:
2002 Mazda Protege LX
PM any questions, etc

Dual gauge pod- I never got along to putting any gauges in it so I'm putting it here to see if anyone wants to use it. Does't seem to block any of the warning lights, etc on the instrument cluster.
SOLD
2wdtvgg.jpg

5fjdw4.jpg

5ula2o.jpg

MSP 2003.5 Shift knob- Overall, I would say that the exterior of the shift knob is in about a 7.5/10 condition. There's minor scratches and the leather is a little loose but nothing some super glue wouldn't fix. The one catch is that the threads are stripped, so if you want to put it on your shifter, you would have to do what I did and put some electrical tape around the top of the shifter so the knob fits snug and doesn't move.
ASKING 30 SHIPPED
2i229v6.jpg

fz6phk.jpg

Protege sedan depo headlights- These are the headlights you generally find on ebay. The lenses are a bit foggy but still clear as seen in the pics. There's general wear and tear that occurs from normal driving as well. Also of note is that on the passanger headlight the tab to bolt on to the car broke off but I had no issues with the headlight being bolted down at two spots and not all three. I would rate their condition about 6.5-7 / 10. Also, you would have to take the little metal clips that holds the bulbs in the back out of your own headlights because I needed them for my new headlights.
ASKING 80 SHIPPED
s0zhv8.jpg

30tgu3q.jpg

eswbih.jpg

Last edited:
I didn't get it from forcefed, I got it last year before I did my transmission swap but I ended up spending my money on that instead of gauges. I'm not sure who made it as the person I bought it from wasn't a vendor.

Interested in the shift knob. I wonder if I can make it work on my mp3 shifter though. I know that the tread pattern is different, but it they pattern is of, maybe I could make it work...

Interested in the shift knob. I wonder if I can make it work on my mp3 shifter though. I know that the tread pattern is different, but it they pattern is of, maybe I could make it work...

That sounds almost like a plan that may work lol.. If you want, you can buy it, see if it works and if it doesn't, just pay for shipping back and I'll refund you. LMK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back