Drop it, drop it low girl!!

An MS3, jones? But I thought it was a copper red MZ3. WTH?

It was, I have been wanting a speed3 since they came out, i just never had the nerve to do it, we had a local meet witch just so happened to be across from a local dealer and me and like 10 others saw the speed and we went to go look at it and inspected it to see if it had ever been modded and what not, i thought for a good minute that the salesman was going to flip s*** when 10 guys where going over the car in GREAT DETAIL to see if she fit the bill, the price was right the trade in was awesome and the color plus the turbo sold me along with the fact that with the amount of us there we all agreed that it was a great buy... so i picked her up on wednesday night, and she has the old coils one her with the genpu wheels and now pereli tires, i have a few other things on the way as we speak but when that time comes i will start a new thread, everyone keep an eye out for it, i will post the link on here...

speaking of new things, tonight i just custom fabbed a boost gauge, not fully hooked up yet, just waiting on the last coat of pain to dry, but i will have pics up before to long and let you all know what the word is with her.

Jonespm

... Augusts will hopefully be my CAI and by september i should have my Exhaust (still haven't pickd one yet).

1) Don't waste your limited funds on a CAI. Yes, I've got one and can tell you that the best thing they do is make you engine compartment look prettier.
2) If running w/o boost, don't go too big on the exhaust. Stay between 2"-2.25" to maintain good low end torque for street driving. You could even save money by taking the car to your local exhaust shop and just have a free-flow muffler installed, and perhaps a nicer tailpipe tip.

I decided to get a different off sent i I order new rims hopefully next month I want my off set to be 35. Swede as long as the mods are not at a stand still who cares what you do first right? =) lol

I decided to get a different off sent i I order new rims hopefully next month I want my off set to be 35. Swede as long as the mods are not at a stand still who cares what you do first right? =) lol

forgot to mention they will be the same rim but with a diff off set lol

Then why not just do spacers? Be a lot cheaper and accomplish the same thing.
Personally, I wouldn't go that low on offset, but to each his/her own. You will be rolling your fenders for clearance, I'm pretty sure.

Long story why I'm buying a new rim. Member when that company messed up my wheel and had to order me a new one? Well they ordered me the wrong off set I have 45 now and they order me a 35 I love the way it looks just that one wheel so they actually did me a favor because I ended up loving there mess up lol. So I'm going to run a 35 in rear and 45 front. I was going to buy a new rim any ways for a spare so I will just take one I have now use that for a spare so I can have the new 35 in the rear. Make sense? :)

As am I. think i may not be painting my wheels after all. I kinda like the way they sit now and even more so when they get lowered. ill have to see what ends up happening :)

So far, I love the drop. I'm looking forward to seeing it on some nice wheels. I see a few 3s in my area but the ones that are done up are Speed3s that are lowered. The hatch is just one of those cars that looks nice when its properly done right.

Have you test fitted the +35 offset? I have to agree with bbrich, I don't think they are gonna work out unless you roll the fenders and add a little negetive camber.

Guess what, they work just fine =) I cant do the spacer now but thats alright because it looks good with the 35 in the rear and NO i didnt have to roll the fenders =).

Lucky I guess. The wheel and tire have got to be right there just waiting to rub, not wishing any bad luck. I am only lookin out.

She hasn't been active since that last post on 6/10 11:20AM.
I hope she didn't hurt herself?

Hey guys! Im alright just have been super busy. I do have the calipers done and no I didnt hurt myself. I sure have missed ya tho. I will post pictures on my other thread. The pink and blue one =) NO not in his face just really excited it worked out for me... Much love guys glad ya care lol

Back