Driver and Passenger Front window problem

PakmanMP5

Its Just a Family Wagon
:
2008 Mazdaspeed3 Silver
I got a 2008 MS3 and my driver and passenger front windows stick when rolling down and I tried cleaning inside the seals with alcohol and aresol stuff but it is still sticking does it mean that the seal is too tight? anybody have any suggestions to fix this?

I have no solution man, i deal with the same issue but only on the passenger window.

someone else posted a similiar question, and i also have the same problem, he said try putting some type of lubricant on the rim of the window. the part that goes into the seal. does your windows have residue on them when u roll them down? mine do

I have tried cleaning it with alcohol, got some dry lube and sprayed it in there, try to clean it with some windex, I pretty much tried a lot of things but no luck. do we all have o replace the window seal??? somebody has to have a solution to this....I feel like everybody has this kind of problem with our cars....

I used spray lithium grease on the tracks of my Miata and they roll up and down smooth as butter now. The only problem was the excess grease is a PITA to clean off the windows. So far I've not had any problems with the windows in my Speed thankfully.

Same issue here but only every now and then and only on the passenger side. It seemed to be worse before I got my windows tinted howerver. After tinting them this past summer the issue seems to be less frequent.

I might have to clean it up again. I hope everything fixes. I want to tint my windows soon.

Thanks for the advise people but if there is anybody with other ideas please don't hesitate. I feel like there are good amount of people with this issue.

Same issue on 08 MS3 , I put some armour all in the rubber track and a rag wet with it and ran it over the top edge of window, hasn't happened in a while now. I had the problem most time after I washed car and cleaned windows then left passanger side up for some time and it would stick every so often.

Ok this is real funny! This actually happened to me this morning when it was cold and my windows were wet from the morning dew. Went down then after a while I tried to roll them up and it took like 5 tries until it worked. Kind of scared me because I wouldn't go to work if I couldn't roll them back up haha! Subbing for more info on this!!

Back