~~~dream Thread~~~~

I think that movie traumatized you. lol But if you see cartoon characters in your dreams the most, it can mean a few things. Either that you dont take life or situations seriously enough or it's your mind's way of making things less "confrontational".

Depending on the cartoon character, each one will have its own traits and be a symbol of who you are.

Buggs Bunny is very sarcastic, can be mean at times and he likes to trick people. The newer Buggs Bunny is more "friendlier" and less likely to drop a safe on daffy's head. Somehow, I can see why you'd get these dreams. lol

I dreamed I was late for work on Tuesday, then I woke up and I was late for work...

KYREDP5 said:
I dreamed I was late for work on Tuesday, then I woke up and I was late for work...

lol

I've actually had a few dreams like that. Usually the days I dream that I'm late for work, I dont even have to go in that day. I wake up on a Sunday thinking it's Monday and grab the alarm clock, then grab my phone and check the calander JUST to make sure it ISNT monday.

My dream last night was a trip, but I have an idea what it all meant. But it's still kinda funny and dark. Warning LONG READ. lol >>>>>

I was walking in a dark forest right before nightfall when I saw two people talking a few yards ahead of me. I was walking down a dirt path, sort of like a hiking trail. As I got closer to where they were standing, one of them disappeared. Another person came up from behind me and I got the sinking feeling that I should'nt have been there. It was as if I stumbled upon a 'secret' meeting of some sort. When I turned to leave, the person behind me, a woman with dark long hair stood in my way. She was holding a leash in her hand and at the end of the leash was a very angry dog. As I tried to move away, the other person that was in FRONT of me, moved in closer also. She was another girl, dark long hair, also. The one behind me was blind while the other could see. As I tried to get away, the dog on the leash attacked me and bit onto my arm. I started wacking the dog over and over on the nose and head. He'd shake it off, calm down a little and start biting on me again. I was able to grab his collar and pull him away and then started to run. The girl in front tried to stop me by starting a fight... karate style. lol I started fighting back and then I saw the other girl coming up from behind me. After kicking the first girl away, she disappeared. When the other girl came up from behind me, she no longer had the dog and tried to fight me too. We fought for a minute or two, before I remembered that she was blind. I climbed up a tree in the forest and she appeared to look and feel around for me. I jumped from tree to tree until I got out of the forest and I could only see them in the distance. There was a lake or large canal across from me and a deserted street in front of me. I decided to wade across the lake or canal to some apartments on the other side rather than go down the dark street with no traffic. I'd be safe around people I thought. After getting to the apartments, a truck pulled up near the entrance. I yelled at the guy in the truck (I actually remembered it, it was a red Ford Ranger.. lol). He looked at me and said, I'm sorry, I dont have a phone, and drove off. (I needed a phone to call the police) I ran to an apartment that had their door open, they closed it on me and said to go away and that they didnt have a phone either. Then I ran to another apartment with a nice couple, the husband was a maintenance worker for the complex and they let me in. Soon after, I was able to make a phone call. Not more than 2 minutes or so later, animal control officers and a lab technician for the police department show up. I had a bad feeling about them, and of course, they were all women and at least one of em had long dark hair. They tried to convince me to go with them and that they would try to "help me". I refused to go and they couldn't MAKE me go since there were witnesses around. They finally left, but kept a close watch on me by putting up someone in an apartment nearby. All I can remember after that was thinking, how do I get out of these apartments and I heard them say that eventually they were going to get me.

Obviously, I've got issues with my darker and lighter side. I bet Anakin Skywalker had these before he turned into Darth Vader.....
lsvader.gif

i dream about taking a pee, and then when i wake up i'm all wet. (first)

about 15 years later i have these kinds of dreams:

playing football for some team and laughing cuz they can't keep up with me.....

fighting some strange guy with a knife....having him stab me multiple times, then i remember it's a dream, and just go for the knife and kill him instead! (glare)

dreams....they're overrated.

Not really a dream but a kinda funny story. I was kinda half dreaming at the time I guess. One morning my alarm clock wakes me up to go to class. I decide I don't have enough time to get ready for class, so I set my alarm clock back in time and go back to sleep expecting to make it.

So.... you actually turned off your alarm and THOUGHT you'd travel back in time or did you forget to put in the crystals. lol

laracroft said:
So.... you actually turned off your alarm and THOUGHT you'd travel back in time or did you forget to put in the crystals. lol

he was using the flux capacitor.....gosh!

Yeah, I just turned off the alarm, then reset it for like 20 minutes earlier.
I've had a lot of weird thoughts that don't make any sense in the few few seconds after waking up. Like my alarm going off, and I was thinking it ws a bomb and I couldn't remember which wire I had to cut to make it stop. And I was all like "I'm getting too old for this s***!"

Oh that reminds me of another awesome story. So I'm in calculus class, dead tired from consistently staying up till 3 then getting up for 8am class. And as hard as I try, I can't stay awake. I keep dozing off, my head bobbing down and up as I fall in and out of sleep. Then I look up and can sort of hear the words from the professor, but he is wearing a big bear suit while he teaches the class. The cutesy grateful dead style bear. I have notes that transition from copying formulas from the chalkboard into just scribbles.

I think thats your problem. All of it seems to be mathematical related. lol No more math class for joo.

had a weird drem today

i was at an atm with a friend and 4 guys get in line behind me, they r drunk as hell and one of them pulls out a gun and tells me to move cause he's in a hurry, b4 i could respond or move, he shoots me.....then i woke up, it's been buggin me all day

this is weird. Just last night, I had a dream about Lara. DON'T go making immediate assumptions yet. let me tell it all first. So I come out of this convenience store. It's connected to a laundromat and a hair salon. So I jump into my car, put it in reverse, and see a Titanium MSP parked about 3 spaces down. I say to my wife "hey look, an MSP". But as I back up, the color changes, sort of like one of those chameleon paint jobs. I pull slightly forward and back a coupl'a times to see the color change. When I pull back the last time, it turns yellow, and I notice the "ASpec" decal on the door. I say "hey, that's Lara's car". Even though my wife's not really into these forums (or any for that matter) she knew who I was talking about. She asks "what are they doing it TX?" I say "I don't know, can you see her or ghost in there anywhere?" (the laundromat was all glass in front). I remember looking around the lot for the RSX, but it wasn't around. I looked inside and I saw lara, but she was walking into the salon and I thought "I won't bother them, she's prob got a hair appointment or something." wtf?? So then we drive over to someone's house who we know. I don't remember who the person was, but we knew them. So I see my brother-in-law and tell him "wanna see an MSP?" (he's never seen one. OH THE HORROR!!) so we decide to walk cause it's relatively close. We walk over this stream, through some trees and up a small hill. When we get there, everything's closed and the MSP's gone.

wtf? explain that one. oh and also Lara was wearing the outfit she's got on in her sig.

I had a crazy dream the other day, I was riding in some kinda of old ass carriage, almost like a pumkin one from cinderella, lol. It was back in old times, I was in England or some s***, people were wearing top hats. So we're cruising through some dark dreary forst when some bandits pulled me out of the carriage and put me at gunpoint. They were looking to assasinate the pope, and they thought I was him, or that he was with me or something.

My memory of the dream is fuzzy here, but I think the guy pulled the trigger with the gun to my head, but it didn't fire, so he ditched the gun and ran off.

So I pick up the gun, wander off and find some cottage with a family there, and they try to help me. I'm talking with the man of the family and we open the revolver, and sure enough there are bullets in it, but they are crazy bullets, like each one has six little skinny sharp almost needle like things(like flechettes i think they are called). The guy is a smith that makes nails or something, but he happens to have some more ammo that he made himself and he hooks me up with some. Then I go outside to find the bandits.

I can't remember anything after that. Pretty anitclimactic, but the weirdest dream I've had in a while.

Last edited:
JCell said:
had a weird drem today

i was at an atm with a friend and 4 guys get in line behind me, they r drunk as hell and one of them pulls out a gun and tells me to move cause he's in a hurry, b4 i could respond or move, he shoots me.....then i woke up, it's been buggin me all day

Stop taking your sweet ass time doing your chores or running errands. It could also mean that you need to hurry up and pay a bill before you get your utilities disconnected. lol If it involves money (the ATM machine) and being made to hurry, it's usually about paying your bills on time. Getting shot is the consequence.

this is weird. Just last night, I had a dream about Lara. DON'T go making immediate assumptions yet. let me tell it all first. So I come out of this convenience store. It's connected to a laundromat and a hair salon. So I jump into my car, put it in reverse, and see a Titanium MSP parked about 3 spaces down. I say to my wife "hey look, an MSP". But as I back up, the color changes, sort of like one of those chameleon paint jobs. I pull slightly forward and back a coupl'a times to see the color change. When I pull back the last time, it turns yellow, and I notice the "ASpec" decal on the door. I say "hey, that's Lara's car". Even though my wife's not really into these forums (or any for that matter) she knew who I was talking about. She asks "what are they doing it TX?" I say "I don't know, can you see her or ghost in there anywhere?" (the laundromat was all glass in front). I remember looking around the lot for the RSX, but it wasn't around. I looked inside and I saw lara, but she was walking into the salon and I thought "I won't bother them, she's prob got a hair appointment or something." wtf?? So then we drive over to someone's house who we know. I don't remember who the person was, but we knew them. So I see my brother-in-law and tell him "wanna see an MSP?" (he's never seen one. OH THE HORROR!!) so we decide to walk cause it's relatively close. We walk over this stream, through some trees and up a small hill. When we get there, everything's closed and the MSP's gone.

wtf? explain that one. oh and also Lara was wearing the outfit she's got on in her sig.

I have NO CLUE what that was about. Maybe you stayed on here real late the other night and saw one of my posts last???? And no, you will NOT catch me on the street, walking around town, getting my hair done near a laundry mat, in that outfit. lol But there was a post on here somewhere where I was talking about not getting a hair cut in like 6 months.
(shrug)

I had a crazy dream the other day, I was riding in some kinda of old ass carriage, almost like a pumkin one from cinderella, lol. It was back in old times, I was in England or some ####, people were wearing top hats. So we're cruising through some dark dreary forst when some bandits pulled me out of the carriage and put me at gunpoint. They were looking to assasinate the pope, and they thought I was him, or that he was with me or something.

My memory of the dream is fuzzy here, but I think the guy pulled the trigger with the gun to my head, but it didn't fire, so he ditched the gun and ran off.

So I pick up the gun, wander off and find some cottage with a family there, and they try to help me. I'm talking with the man of the family and we open the revolver, and sure enough there are bullets in it, but they are crazy bullets, like each one has six little skinny sharp almost needle like things(like flechettes i think they are called). The guy is a smith that makes nails or something, but he happens to have some more ammo that he made himself and he hooks me up with some. Then I go outside to find the bandits.

I can't remember anything after that. Pretty anitclimactic, but the weirdest dream I've had in a while

You're having dreams of passive/aggressive behavior. In your case, when someone is shooting at you, it means that you're experiencing some sort of confrontation in your life. If you're the one trying to do the shooting, means that you're hiding some sort of anger thats directed toward someone. Especially if you tried to get them back. You're looking for some sort of revenge. Gotten into any fights or disagreements lately maybe??

For the past two nights I've had dreams involving my ex - the one last night I walked into her house, her mom said something that meant she didn't want me in there and didn't look at me - I left the house.

This is driving me nuts :(

Back