~~~dream Thread~~~~

cbcbd said:
For the past two nights I've had dreams involving my ex - the one last night I walked into her house, her mom said something that meant she didn't want me in there and didn't look at me - I left the house.

This is driving me nuts :(

means your still holding one.. sub consiously or on a more consious leval.. doesnt matter who broke up wiht who.. you still have feeelings... thats what i getr from that dream... bin there done that

cbcbd said:
For the past two nights I've had dreams involving my ex - the one last night I walked into her house, her mom said something that meant she didn't want me in there and didn't look at me - I left the house.

This is driving me nuts :(

So you walked in on her mom doing the nasty??? lol jk I guess you guys broke up on bad terms or her mom seemed to be a part of the problem. You aint good enough for her daughter.
:p

But you know how it is, she probably thinks you were kinda nice at first, but she'd rather see her with a doctor or lawyer or something.

laracroft said:
I have NO CLUE what that was about. Maybe you stayed on here real late the other night and saw one of my posts last???? And no, you will NOT catch me on the street, walking around town, getting my hair done near a laundry mat, in that outfit. lol But there was a post on here somewhere where I was talking about not getting a hair cut in like 6 months.
(shrug)
ha ha. when you went to buy your MSP, you didn't by chance have a problem picking between titanium and yellow, did you?

I had the weirdest dream....scared the buh-jebus outta me....

I'm standing off to the side of a street when a blue wagon with 4 men in the "trunk" slowly drive by...then a car hits them (just a fender bender) from behind and the blue car catches fire. Then the guys in the back are screaming and frantically trying to get out through the back window, but the car get's so hot, so fast that they die right there in front of me.

Now what's weird is that i try to prevent it by "rewinding" the dream, but i'm unable to move. I eventually give up the "rewind" gig because it's too much to watch them die everytime.

(boom04) crazy.

crispixoo7 said:
I had the weirdest dream....scared the buh-jebus outta me....

I'm standing off to the side of a street when a blue wagon with 4 men in the "trunk" slowly drive by...then a car hits them (just a fender bender) from behind and the blue car catches fire. Then the guys in the back are screaming and frantically trying to get out through the back window, but the car get's so hot, so fast that they die right there in front of me.

Now what's weird is that i try to prevent it by "rewinding" the dream, but i'm unable to move. I eventually give up the "rewind" gig because it's too much to watch them die everytime.

(boom04) crazy.

Next time grab some marshmellows, chocolate and graham crackers to make some smores. Yummmm.....

But seriously, "rewinding" isnt going to help you out on this one. It's playing over and over because you didn't get the message your concience was trying to give you. The people in your dreams are usually you, but in a different form. If they're trapped in a burning car... then YOU feel trapped in a way. The fire or burning usually represents desire or passion though. Some people will actually dream with fire and be scared because it's one of their worst fears. Being trapped in a fire with no way out. So I'd have to say that it depends on what your circumstance is right now and if you're involved with anyone at the moment. If not....buy a fire extinguisher. And dont forget the marshmellows..... VERY important. lol

ha ha. when you went to buy your MSP, you didn't by chance have a problem picking between titanium and yellow, did you?

I think I had a choice between the yellow and sunlight silver actually. lol But I didnt even really consider the other one. The yellow one was in the showroom and it just stood out. It beckoned me. But no, I was not wearing that outfit when I bought it. lol

Last night part of one dream I had a cell phone implanted on the back of my right hand, so the screen and keys were just right there. Weird.

SpicyMchaggis said:
I have very abstract dreams. It's kind of like being trapped in a dali painting but makes less sense.

Yeah, me too. I rarely have dreams revolving around events in reality :ie, friends, girlfriends, family members, cars, etc. - It's almost always really
surreal, abstract stuff - like a 'David Lynch' movie or something. Why?

And you guys are probably Tim Burton fans too. lol

You probably have a more dark personality and sense of humor and think "abstract" rather than conventionally. Nothing wrong with that. Just makes you different. Usually your dreams are either about your personality, something going on in your life at present, a trauma from your past or can even be of things to come. I've already talked about spirits in your dreams as well. But thats in another thread.

And if you have dreams about cell phones attached to your hand as a matter of "convienience", you need to STEP AWAY FROM THE CELL PHONE and other gadgets and get out more often. I mean really, SMELL THE FLOWERS and leave the phone at HOME! lol

laracroft said:
And you guys are probably Tim Burton fans too. lol

You probably have a more dark personality and sense of humor and think "abstract" rather than conventionally. Nothing wrong with that. Just makes you different. Usually your dreams are either about your personality, something going on in your life at present, a trauma from your past or can even be of things to come. I've already talked about spirits in your dreams as well. But thats in another thread.

And if you have dreams about cell phones attached to your hand as a matter of "convienience", you need to STEP AWAY FROM THE CELL PHONE and other gadgets and get out more often. I mean really, SMELL THE FLOWERS and leave the phone at HOME! lol

im baffeld by your personality and insight.. hmmm (shady) to much in one package...

(cabpatch)

Attachments

• Baffle-flow.jpg
    Baffle-flow.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 2,110
peepsalot said:
(cabpatch)

hahahahahahahaha lol that made me laugh... out loud... for some reason... then people heads started poping up like parie dogs out of thier cubicals...

hahaha, I just did a search on the internet for it... it's actually called "Prairie Dogging:

Prairie Dogging is when people in a cubicle environment pop up their heads over the walls of their cubicles to talk to other people or just to see who's around.

dogging.jpg

had a dream I was in the movie Hellraiser last night!
I was in a subway and there was a train coming . Pinhead was on it, I wasn't scared of him for some reason. I was stuck in the tracks and the gates of hell were about 2 feet away!
then Billy Bob Thorton was a pirate underground and there was water rushing through the tunnel. and then i was really good at tennis.

I HAVE NEVER PLAYED TENNIS!

laracroft said:
Next time grab some marshmellows, chocolate and graham crackers to make some smores. Yummmm.....

But seriously, "rewinding" isnt going to help you out on this one. It's playing over and over because you didn't get the message your concience was trying to give you. The people in your dreams are usually you, but in a different form. If they're trapped in a burning car... then YOU feel trapped in a way. The fire or burning usually represents desire or passion though. Some people will actually dream with fire and be scared because it's one of their worst fears. Being trapped in a fire with no way out. So I'd have to say that it depends on what your circumstance is right now and if you're involved with anyone at the moment. If not....buy a fire extinguisher. And dont forget the marshmellows..... VERY important. lol

I think I had a choice between the yellow and sunlight silver actually. lol But I didnt even really consider the other one. The yellow one was in the showroom and it just stood out. It beckoned me. But no, I was not wearing that outfit when I bought it. lol

thanks for the info!.....and i DO plan on buying a fire extinguisher....put it in my car =D

I had a weird dream the other night...I had just died, and I was wondering what I was going to see in the after life...I saw nothing...absolutly nothing...nothing good...nothing bad...nothing in between...just nothing...I felt so dissapointed, and lonely that here was really nothing after death...

No more burritos for me at bedtime...

Back