Down to the wheels...

225/40/18 45deg off with 18x8 dc5 and Cobb springs. no rub. plenty traction, soft tire

you plan on drifting your MS3?
paranoid.gif

what was meant by this?
are those wheels for drifting or some s***?
idk much about wheels...so please let me know what was up with this statement?

If you look at the DC-5 rim, it says Drift Competition Series. I think it's a decal though and you can choose to leave it off the rim. Someone chime in to confirm this.
I guess ppl just have to say something bad about anything.
I think double spoke rims are so badass, I've loved the DC-5 for a long time now.

Now I'm torn... all 3 wheels are supposedly in the 21-23lb range, only 1-3 less than OEM. Admittedly, this would be cosmetic mainly and now after buying new ice skates (to ref hockey) and needing a new computer these may have to wait until next year.
Dilema... no matter what I'll need new tires

hehe I remember when ANYTHING with Tenzo on it was considered RICE!

I'm tired of seeing those ever ubberplayed out black with red lip wheels out there. How about a BLUE lip or a WHITE lip or something different for a change

Now I'm torn... all 3 wheels are supposedly in the 21-23lb range, only 1-3 less than OEM. Admittedly, this would be cosmetic mainly and now after buying new ice skates (to ref hockey) and needing a new computer these may have to wait until next year.
Dilema... no matter what I'll need new tires

After driving in hurricane induced rain the other day, although it wasn't a lot, my girlfriend said yes go spend the money and buy new tires. I was planning on getting another set of nice wheels moving my stock tires over, and throwing some winter tires on cheap wheels..... but I have reached the same dilemma. Can't decide what wheels I want. I also need to factor in that now the gf is determined to not let me lower my car cause the ride quality on the Integra kinda went to s*** and it was scrapping things and literally plowing snow in the winter.... almost lost my whole front end that way

So... found a bit more out about the wheels - it's now the Trackstars and DC-5s. Weight looks to be 3.5-4lbs lighter than OEM and the difference in tire weight. Choices...

yes the dc-5s are old school and made in Taiwan I think. Does that count as JDM? and in a car that does 155 I would not be too concerned with gas mileage at 65, the thing just rolls along. Sometimes I drive the highway in fifth just to hear the engine!

Last edited:
Back