Doggie Dinner Car Show; Friday 9/11/09 6-10PM

I may be going and I will try to grab Matt, but he is probably working.

633585825237049699-mattdamon.jpg

There are only so many nice weekends left and people going there might not have been coming anyways. Plus it's closer for northern peeps, no big deal.

I need to drop on this one. I apologize. I've spent all week trying to get my homework done for Saturday morning and was unable to do it. Tomorrow night is really the only time I have in the next 48 hours to get the s*** done. Sorry, Pete.

I'm in too someone save me a spot.
What time are we all meeting up there?

really....again with the time question

ill be leaving my work about 4...then it takes me an hour to get to my gf's right off i55 and cass..then i should be there about 6

I need to drop on this one. I apologize. I've spent all week trying to get my homework done for Saturday morning and was unable to do it. Tomorrow night is really the only time I have in the next 48 hours to get the s*** done. Sorry, Pete.

Chris said the only legitimate excuse is having a date. I mean come on James said he is coming. Try and make Strats I should make that also

Come on...you can come out for a little bit!(laugh)

Chris said the only legitimate excuse is having a date. I mean come on James said he is coming. Try and make Strats I should make that also

Last week I went straight home and started working on the homework for this class and it took me 'till 2 in the morning. If I were to head out to this, I risk not being done until about 6... for a 9am class. I just can't do that to myself haha.

When ya gonna be at Strats? Saturday?

Latest posts

Back