Doggie Dinner Car Show; Friday 9/11/09 6-10PM

iguanaboy

:
Blk Mazdaspeed 3
Friend of mine and Chris has a little car show every couple weeks at her drive-in(think dog n suds and A & W root beer)and is trying to get more imports to come. They have a nice variety on the menu plus ice cream/shakes. I would appreciate any attendance from my Mazdateam brethren.

737 Hill Ave
Aurora, IL 60504

http://maps.yahoo.com/index.php#mvt...=737 Hill Ave, Aurora, IL 60504&gid1=35024686

1) Iguanaboy - Pete
2) TheDoc- Justin NO
3) Sas17 - Tyler
4) Hektic1 - Hector
5) Suspect987 - Bryan
6) Anna-Chan - Anna
7) kulka89 -Mike
8) djza2u1 -Dave
9) Fenrir - Joel
10) FrogmanP5 - Matt
11) Zuku26 - James
12) BlkWidow - Wilson (maybe)
13) Xmax - Xander (maybe)
14) kitus66 - __________? (maybe)

Last edited:
sure. why not?

Won't be able to stay terrible late, but I'll brave the traffic after work.

The wife and I could probably do this. If all else I'll drop her ass like a bad habit and come hangout.

Tyler you better show, it's not a school night, it's close to the house and you've been here before.

Friend of mine and Chris has a little car show every couple weeks at her drive-in(think dog n suds and A & W root beer)and is trying to get more imports to come. They have a nice variety on the menu plus ice cream/shakes. I would appreciate any attendance from my Mazdateam brethren.

737 Hill Ave
Aurora, IL 60504

http://maps.yahoo.com/index.php#mvt...=737 Hill Ave, Aurora, IL 60504&gid1=35024686
I will go...as long as I get to share a shake with you!(group)(screwy)(scratch)

once my work schedule posts this week. If I'm off I'll be in for sure. This is like 10 minutes from the future in-laws (Oswego) I'll invite them and the future nephew and niece, to get some family points!!!!

once my work schedule posts this week. If I'm off I'll be in for sure. This is like 10 minutes from the future in-laws (Oswego) I'll invite them and the future nephew and niece, to get some family points!!!!

Hope you can make it, haven't seen you in a while James.

Yeah I know. August was going to be my killer month. 2 bachelor Parties (mine and my best friend's), his destination wedding, my 29th b-day, plus planning for my Sept wedding, and still working full time, so I don't use up my vaca time, before the 3 weeks I took off in Sept. Talk about nuts!!
And still find time to get greasy with the car. Sadly enough the car went on the back burner. I usually wash the car at least once a week usually twice but I hadn't washed her in 3 weeks. So I washed her yesterday even though I new it would rain. LOL

Latest posts

Back