Do you own your speed?

Do you own or the bank own your Speed?

• Bank

Votes: 29 52.7%
  • Self

Votes: 26 47.3%

• Total voters
wow!...looks like most people own thier s*** haha..right on..makes me feel like a ****** looser..i got my 09 gt for 21500...im paying 400 month over 5 years with 4.9% interest...Couldnt really pull 20 grand out of my ass that day..I got bills and 2 kids..and no mommy and daddy to pay for anything...but hey right on to the people who got thier stuff paid off..if you got the coin to do it..thats the smart way..but with 1300 month house payment..cable-electric-cell phone-car insurance-grocies for 4 people and gas money....and I do make a modest living-60,000 ayear...but to just grab 20 g's out of my bank account thats not there to pay off a car..man...I need do what you guys are doing!..anyways HUGE PROPS!(friday)

wow!...looks like most people own thier s*** haha..right on..makes me feel like a ****** looser..i got my 09 gt for 21500...im paying 400 month over 5 years with 4.9% interest...Couldnt really pull 20 grand out of my ass that day..I got bills and 2 kids..and no mommy and daddy to pay for anything...but hey right on to the people who got thier stuff paid off..if you got the coin to do it..thats the smart way..but with 1300 month house payment..cable-electric-cell phone-car insurance-grocies for 4 people and gas money....and I do make a modest living-60,000 ayear...but to just grab 20 g's out of my bank account thats not there to pay off a car..man...I need do what you guys are doing!..anyways HUGE PROPS!(friday)

I hear ya... I'm only two years into my house, so with a relatively new house, wife, kid, bills, and 1500 in mortgage payments, there's no way I can pay off my car any time soon. Trying to keep money in savings is like an old school RPG with random enemy pop-ups!

just finished paying off my Credit card, now i'm gonna pay an extra $1K a month on top of my payement to get it done hopefully by 2011

Paid

bought (07 ms3) & paid-off on Nov/2006.
Saved enough + the trade-in for the n/a 3 = ms3.

Being a roofer, bills can be hard to pay at times. I still have like 66 payments
images

Ha yeah word on that, maybe its just this state we're in???? (upyours)

Sadly enough, sold my speed in july (freak) insurance went up to 310 a month, gave her the boot :( sad day.

Ha yeah word on that, maybe its just this state we're in???? (upyours)

Sadly enough, sold my speed in july (freak) insurance went up to 310 a month, gave her the boot :( sad day.

HA i was paying 380/month initially. has gone down to 260 now....

sorry to hear about selling the speed. why did your insurance go up?

HA i was paying 380/month initially. has gone down to 260 now....

sorry to hear about selling the speed. why did your insurance go up?

ticket ticket ticket, i was on a f@*#in roll. Stepped into a clean 1995 plymouth voyager lol, insurance is $54 now! (bowdown) lol and cops pay no attention to my green machine now, I think about my speed practically every day, especially when I see one, and when its modded I almost cry, but saving $600 a month is very nice, just waiting until I straighten my points and license out.

Im basically grounding myself for being so stupid lol.

ticket ticket ticket, i was on a f@*#in roll. Stepped into a clean 1995 plymouth voyager lol, insurance is $54 now! (bowdown) lol and cops pay no attention to my green machine now, I think about my speed practically every day, especially when I see one, and when its modded I almost cry, but saving $600 a month is very nice, just waiting until I straighten my points and license out.

Im basically grounding myself for being so stupid lol.

wow thats a helluva change. buddy of mine has his speed locked up in his garage, no plates, insurance or anything. he needs the cash for his wedding so hes driving around in a 92 accord.

wow thats a helluva change. buddy of mine has his speed locked up in his garage, no plates, insurance or anything. he needs the cash for his wedding so hes driving around in a 92 accord.

lol Yeah thats a lot easier than selling it. My buddy just moved to florida and just dumped a bunch of money in the van but didnt want to take it, very well kept, $500 for it, no complaints.

Some hefty spenders though paying cash for cars, I thought putting $8500 down was a lot, I was 21 at the time, so seemed like the world to me then.

Granted I have a buddy selling cars that makes $12000 in bonus's every month, so I can definitely see it.

Last edited:
Back