dizzario's speed6

That thing is sitting nice!

Dude...I've always loved your Speed6. Sucks that it's gone now that you give me props lol!

It is with a somewhat heavy heart that I have to announce that I've sold all remnants of my Speed6. I won't be on here much more :/
Thanks for all the good times guys. I now own an SR-Powered 240sx so I'll be trolling Nissan forums. I also leave for Navy boot in December so I won't have much time to play with my new toy either. Next year I might be back though, since getting the SR to pass smog will be virtually impossible next year. I'll be back on if I snag an FD or another Speed6...if you never see me again it's because I went S14 LOL!

Good luck with your builds, 247 crew...still the best Mazda forum on the net. (Trust me the other ones SUCK!)

Love, hugs, and kisses,
Dario Terranova

Dude...I've always loved your Speed6. Sucks that it's gone now that you give me props lol!

It is with a somewhat heavy heart that I have to announce that I've sold all remnants of my Speed6. I won't be on here much more :/
Thanks for all the good times guys. I now own an SR-Powered 240sx so I'll be trolling Nissan forums. I also leave for Navy boot in December so I won't have much time to play with my new toy either. Next year I might be back though, since getting the SR to pass smog will be virtually impossible next year. I'll be back on if I snag an FD or another Speed6...if you never see me again it's because I went S14 LOL!

Good luck with your builds, 247 crew...still the best Mazda forum on the net. (Trust me the other ones SUCK!)

Love, hugs, and kisses,
Dario Terranova

Thanks man. I definetly miss it but I am enjoying the vette a lot more. I just about got it where I want it. But it's never really over! Good luck with your new car!

Back