dizzario's speed6

Those are 235/40 neurons nt5000's. Best 400 bucks I ever spent.

I need coilovers. Springs only sucks

Oh dude I did the spring install before I got my BCs and it was bulls*** lol. I had them for only a week before ordering BCs. But then again, adjusting the rears on these coilovers is a whole different problem entirely :/

And those tires look meaty for being only one size larger than mine! I still think I'm going to go super meaty with 255s though :p

Thanks for the reply man. I am lowered on eibach springs and its a pretty big drop (i have 2mm between my 225/18 and the fender). I dont wanna run something crazy aggressive because again, i bought this car for the turbo and awd so that would restrict my ability to use those lol. I think ur wheels would be my perfect set up. I like the XXR 527's but i dont wanna go for "fakes".

Edit: what size tires r u currently running?
R u selling these? I just ran in a fs thread on mf. If so let me know lol

Keep pimpin ;) lol

You're on MF? SO AM I! lol but anyways, I am no longer selling this particular set. I had these same wheels in +20 and different finish but I ended up getting rid of those instead of these. I plan on getting them refinished in their current finish or a nice white with pearl overlay. I'm currently on 225/40/18 Toyo Proxes 4 and I only rub in the front when going up a steep-ass driveway. As far as rocking 'fakies' goes: do whatever you want man. The 527 is one of only two styles I like by them, and the other is the 531 (CCW replica) that only comes in 15" and 16" as of right now :/

...on the behalf of 'real' rims: you'll probably be a little happier knowing you bought something super legit. I sold my XXRs because they were ******* ugly, not because they were 'fakies'. I love Work XD9s and will probably keep these even when I get a new set/sell the car...it's kind of a first-love thing hahahahahaha!

If I DO end up selling my car sometime this year, I'll be purchasing a Miata and some TE37Vs for it!

...and I'm always pimpin (breakn)

They had some chips before rolling. So now they are almost flat. I forgot to take before pics. But sofar it is turning out really nice. Just need to wetsand and hit with some more clearcoat. Heatgun will not help already cracked paint.

this?

btw, whats a good price to pay for the works? i found a set on an sti locally gonna try to get him to sell them separately.

PM me the price/link and I'll be as honest as humanly possible. Trust me lol. It all depends on wheel style, size, finish, and condition. I've only had 2 sets of Works, but I study them like aner so I can give you a fair estimate if you want.

and zinger002: small price to pay to not have to hear that bad rubbing/tire-shredding-on-fender sound lol!

PM me the price/link and I'll be as honest as humanly possible. Trust me lol. It all depends on wheel style, size, finish, and condition. I've only had 2 sets of Works, but I study them like aner so I can give you a fair estimate if you want.

and zinger002: small price to pay to not have to hear that bad rubbing/tire-shredding-on-fender sound lol!
they sold... they were just like urs. same specs too :(

Got some cell phone pics! 4/21/2012

Yo guys, had some down time at work. I took some bad cell phone pics, but I think you'll get a better idea of where my car is at right now :)

...thought this looked funny from across the empty parking lot...

23.jpg

...and this looked funny because the stock car next to me made my s*** look like a miata lol.

21.jpg

2.jpg

22.jpg

* Oh and yes, that is a black-electrical-tape-X on my fog light since it decided to be a piece of s*** and get water inside itself >:/

HAHAHAHA i hate you, lol.

...all you have to do is have someone cut you off, then hit them, then ask the body shop to not drill holes in your new bumper. just sayin' ;)
haha, its not the holes im worried about. its the tickets id get for not rocking a plate lol...

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/rch/pts/2973764641.html this guy is parting out his whole car, i kinda want his lip kit, but not sure if i should.. it AE replica

o_O dude i want it now lol. too bad he lives in canada :/

how much is he asking for it? and why is he running different offsets?

not too sure... i could ask if u want. it shouldnt be more than $400 because theyre replicas. but im not sure...

ya i was wondering about the offset too.. kinda weird.. maybe hes just running 3mm spacers... his car has a full big turbo set up and hes parting eveeeeerything but im trying so hard to resist.

Latest posts

Back