DGMotorsports - POLL

maple_leaf

:
Mazda 6, 4i - Manual
Hey guys...I've been looking around for different aftermarket products for the 5. I used to own a Protege5 and had installed a functional carbon-fibre hood from DG Motorsports on it. It didn't only work perfectly but it made my car become the main center of attraction. Unfortunately, I had to get rid of it, at that ime, for personal reasons...Now, I've got a 5!(10)

I'm trying to get to produce a series of items simlar to the ones they make for the Protege5 but for our car. I'd like to know who'd be willing to buy their stuff. For an example, follow that link: http://www.dgmotorsports.com/vehicles.asp?search=61

Come on guys (and ladies (naughty) ), let's show them our cars are worth their effort!!!

Mmmmmm carbon fiber! I say hell yeah to mirrors, door sills, dash package, rear diffuser, front downforcers (?) and hows about a replacement for the top panel over the gauges? And if they can do it in silver carbon a rear wing would be choice too.

Im actually waiting till someone makes a CF hood for a 5 before I seriously consider buying one..... white 5 + carbon hood + lowered = teh butt secks!

Definately yes to everything!!! We need more parts for the Mazda5....Mostly they should make a front lip, hood, and rear spoiler!!!

Unfortunately, they seem to be ignoring my emails lately...I think they're just not interessted in making anything for the 5. Although, they have avaliable items for the MPV......(scratch) Don't they realize the market? Everyone should seperately send them an email letting them know how interessted they are in them producing 5 cf stuff. Maybe that will convince them....(shrug)

I can get you guys some CF hood.....OEM looking

Same with CF rear roof spoiler ( wing )......CF dash kit

Do you have any pics of the spoiler? How much for the spoiler shipped to California?

Last edited:
DG Motorsports

I purchased a new design valance from them for my Expedition in 2005.. It took me almost a year to get them to release a unit to me. They featured it at SEMA in 2004 and I bugged them for honestly a year and got the first unit.

Well, After a year of hounding.. I still got it in FG not Urethane... as promised. They are very talented (Mr. Green and his bunch).... Though if the market does not bear enough interest? No dice... They throw it in the R&D scrap box.. So, You better get at least 1000 units lined up before they jump through hoops.

This is my Expedition with that valance.
http://fordtruckworld.tenmagazines.com/gallery/BUILTFORDTOUGHFX4/570606.jpg

Back