decent sunset...

Installshield 2

Gothenburg Superiority
I think I figured it out...

there will be a link in a minute...I can't delete this whole thread I guess...

Last edited:
what?...they are showing up on mine??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

and why won't my upload image thing work within this forum? I need a how-to on picture posting I think...

yeah I knew it used to work...alright then what do I do?...I can't even upload an avatar without some kind of **** up...I be annoyed..I haven't been able to post any pics at all since the Vbulletin version has been changed...so like all summer...

if you guys wanna help me out that would be great, then I will delete the thread post the pics...

177.jpg

ha, I almost used the stevie wonder one...IF I COULD GET IT TO NOT BE A RED X OF SATAN!!!!!

someone please tell me if the "My images" thing within the forum actually works...everytime I try to access anything off of the "root" folder thing, it says page cannot be found...its done that since the version upgrade...but I figured it was just a feature that didn't work yet for anyone...

How are you guys posting pics with this version? I used to use imagestation, and loading the picture on imagestation...then going to properties, copying the whole URL, than tagging that...that used to work, even for imagestation...but since the version upload...it doesn't...what do you guys do?

and why the **** can I see if from two different machines? Even if I am not logged in as installshield 2? what is that all about?...I loaded this thread once, and it gave the the sorry bs from imagestation...but as of right now i can see everything fine...

Last edited:
You can build a smokin' FS, but you can't make Imagestation work? ;) J/k. The pictures look quite nice. The black of the cars add a nice bit of contrast to the image.

I gave up on imagestation...ha...it was working on my computer, so I thought it was fine...

I had some screwed up settings though for the upload...fixed that, so now I can just upload them directly onto the forum, rahter than going through a different website...

Back