Dealers in Jersey

h8rsnv said:
agreed.i bought my msp there and they're extremely friendly! They even sent me a tin can of really good chocolate chip cookies like a month later to say thank you for buying from them. Def have good prices on cars too.AWESOME!

I got the cookies as well, which was a nice touch.

alex_mathews said:
I got the cookies as well, which was a nice touch.

Chocolate chip cookies FTW!! I just ate another one before typing this. :)

However is looking to buy or lease you should check out Wayne Mazda talk with Dave Perez he'll beat anyones price out there!!!!

crazyyankeefan

seriously, guys, is there ACTUALLY a good mazda dealer in NJ? i bought my cx-7 in crystal auto mall, and those ppl are ASSES...i brought my car in for lojack installation the next day i purchased it. those freaken technicians ******* played with my nav-system and even dropped my electronic key (which is kinda fragile according to manual). i also had some bad experience with schwartz mazda, who are by the way very dishonest ppl. saw some body mentioning that wayne mazda is good in another post. i was wondering if anyone has similar good experience with wayne mazda. i really want to find a good dealer who would respect us customers, and where i could feel totally comfortable for bringing my car for services.

I have bought 7 Mazdas from Schwartz Mazda. I have a CX7 while my son and daughter have Mazda3 and Mazda6. We have had great experiences. We only let Lou work on our car for 12 years. He is the man! Give'm another try!(wow)

i have had a VERY bad experience with Weisleader mazda. they crashed my car, a pretty bad crash. then they told me that all they did was curb a tire a little bit. i didn't know the extent of the damage until later. then they denied warranty fixes on my car, stuff that was damaged from their accident. they are criminals there IMO. i have tons of other bad things to say about Weisleader.

I went to crystal automall before, and they are cool, but ****** me as well. The big problem is that Ron, the regional rep or whatever, is a big giant douche bag.

geeeez dude holy s*** u had a rough time! Yea thats why i never EVER drop my car off at the dealer for anything (besides ViCS problem 3 years ago). I just go to Crystal for little parts and s*** considering that I bought my car from them (when there was Cindy in charge of sales department)...other than that i go to my mechanic next to my house who's been absolutely amazing! Not to mention, he was the one to make my custom downpipe for the turbo.

Ill recommend my mechanic to anybody who doesn't want to be bull-shitted upon, heh. AS LONG as you are not going to be an asshole to him...otherwise i'll get the hot side of it.

i'm a mechanic my damn self, i just don't want to have to pay for the parts on a broken brand new car!

yea i hear that man. Definetly call Mazda North America and report those bunch of crooks.

Schwartz mazda

I don't understand. I have been buying and service with only wonderful things to say about Schwartz Mazda.(drinks)

I don't care for any NJ Dealerships. I have always gone to Faulkner in Phila.PA and they always have done a good job at a fair price. They have even price matched me parts from on-line dealers (ie: accessories and parts) that no one else would touch. Very honest service dept and do a through walk thru of my car when I drive into the garage.

Just my .02 cents.

Back