dealer experience

jackDupp

Went to my nearby Mazda dealer for service today, for my 08' CX7. Now, I did not buy my 7 from this dealer but I did get my 07' MX5 there. I have used them for all my oil changes and have always been extremely satisfied. I was greeted by "Kirk" the service manager, always a real friendly guy. I laid out what I wanted, oil and filter change, tires rotated and other fluid levels checked etc. I then mentioned that I had a faint clunk or creak from under the passenger side that has showed up lately and was most notable while shifting from forward to reverse and back. He immediately buzzed a number and within a minute or two a mechanic showed up and checked it out with me. He heard the noise and said fine, we'll take care of it right away. Well about forty minutes later Kirk came out to the waiting room and said "your all set Rich" and told me they replaced a motor mount, handed me the bill and my keys and said have a nice day. Total for service and repair $60....can't beat that kind of service anywhere. Five stars for Towne Mazda of Orchard Park, NY. btw..no more clunk. As a side note, you hear so many horror stories about bad dealer service, it's nice to be able to report something good.

Last edited:
Back