DDM 6000K bulb replacement

looks good Steve, when you get a chance could you get a nighttime pic, possibly from the drivers point of view to the road ahead, and or against a wall.
thanks in advance.

I can snag a nighttime pic some night this week when I have some free time. I don't plan on doing the high beams, not worth spending the money to me for something I barely use.

well i just went ahead and ordered this as well.. i like the look of it and itll be my first lighting mod on the car.. $80 shipped to my door as well and i cant wait to get it all in..steve where are those night pics..

well i just went ahead and ordered this as well.. i like the look of it and itll be my first lighting mod on the car.. $80 shipped to my door as well and i cant wait to get it all in..steve where are those night pics..

which one did you get? raptor kit like steve or the ddm one?

While I was detailing the car tonight I had a local guy snag some night pics in the garage, so I should have those to post up in a day or so.

What brand of bulb would you reccomend for getting a whiter High Beam? i hate how the fogs and the highs are yellowish and the lows are nice white.

for the high beams i have silver stars in their, picked them up from my local APS.. going to be interesting to see how they look with the new 6000k's coming in.

Ok, here's the night pic for those of you hatin' on me:

DSC_1875.jpg

wow me like!!!! haha i wish my crap would come in faster!!!!.. looks awesome steve. ill post up some before and after pics of mine as well.

ah...looks nice
how is the light output though, did you loose much?

No, actually I think it got better. If I did lose a little in the low beams, I made up with a major improvement in the fog lights. The whole area in front of the car at night is much more lit, which was what I wanted.

Back