Dave and Busters this weekend

Ya hanked won the race we did by ramming me into the wall and causing me to flip. Course I was pushing him from the rear :)

Understand the poop thing, everytime I got hit in that game.

I think it refers to the Jurassic park game we played. Where we did in fact, get pooped all over by some ugly quadraped.

damn daytona... of course I get the car without first gear... that was not cool sitting there on the line while everyone else is already done with half a lap. what crap was that?? (and no jokes about how I should have felt right at home thanks to my 2nd gen... my car get off line no problem... its the going faster part that it has problems with...) :)

thats it.. I'm going back there and I'm gonna practice... then we'll see how comes in last!!!! at least I won one of the rounds with the ponies...

I know daytona soo good. I used to play it everyday since i got it on dreamcast:D

We should do it again soon. Sorry i had to jet early, i was pressured in drinking.

I use to be good at daytona , but damn they made those seats bounce everywhere. Was rather annoying ;)

*still recalls Hank flipping me in the wall*

It was being used most the time, plus couldn't fit all of us in it :) It was only a two player game.

Can't you wait till jillians...heh j/k. Bought car wash stuff today. Time to make the MSP shine. Can't wait to meet you all

awwww... poor lisa is bored :(
if I'm around on friday, maybe I'll go back to D&B...

although... Kill Bill Vol 1 hits theaters this weekend... hmmm....

Back