PA/OH Karting Enduro September 14

One more question, I couldn't find it on the karting website, can someone without a drivers license race? (Or maybe the better question is do you guys mind) I believe he is 16, but doesn't have his lisence yet.

One more question, I couldn't find it on the karting website, can someone without a drivers license race? (Or maybe the better question is do you guys mind) I believe he is 16, but doesn't have his lisence yet.

i will ASSUME that he would be allowed but would likely have to have a legal guardian sign his waiver. but i will ask to get confirmation on what im thinking.

Last edited:
i will ASSUME that he would be allowed but would likely have to have a legal guardian sign his waiver. but i will ask to get confirmation on what im thinking.

A guardian or a parent has to sign a waiver of liability.....

there were kids racing last time. like 12 years old.

Ya, I remember those damn kids. They kicked our asses, only because they were like half the weight haha

Maybe there's a way they can get the waiver ahead of time so their parent/guardian can sign it without having to be at the track?

Maybe there's a way they can get the waiver ahead of time so their parent/guardian can sign it without having to be at the track?

i think they would want said parent/guardian present, otherwise you cant verify permission and could open yourself a can of worms with underage forging signature etc etc

i think they would want said parent/guardian present, otherwise you cant verify permission and could open yourself a can of worms with underage forging signature etc etc

Correct, the parents/guardian mjst be in attendance

the 36th and final spot has just filled up. if anyone else still wants to come, you are more than welcome to, i may still have one available spot if its needed

woot! nice work. my group is really excited about this.

So if I have 2-3 more people who might show up, they can still come if they decide last minute? What is the deadline for deciding?

We will have a 3 person team, we are ready to rock and roll with this enduro!!!! Just Bring It, we certainly will!!!!

Back