5. Necessity- maybe?
6. Nate0123
7. Autox msp- maybe
8. Katya4me with others I think..
9. spazspike
10. Jason (guy from Tweeter)

anyone else???

Last edited:
I maybe down for a night out, just got to see if I'll be in Richmond again or not.

Anyone else want to go? Come on now you know you want to, food-drinks-stories :)

woot woot.. this is 1000 for me.. :)
(boobs) (thumb) (yippy) (shocked) (loser) (2thumbs) (drive)

This Saturday, I don't know yet. I can get back to you. Friday would be good for me though.

maan, i am sorry, i won't be able to make it
I am coming up on friday night, but i am leaving saturday morning back for richmond
I have a Med Chem exam(550 level)
and a communication exam
and a ton of lab work to finish
so, i am busy basically all year till december
but definitly in december i will try to organize something
because i have 5 weeks of break
so I WILL HOPEFULLY organize something small then
Thanks for the invitation though

you already know I'll be there... yippee!! and I think I get paid friday too! if so, first round is on me! (you should take it while its offered.. its rare I have money to spend like this)

I might, it's a tossup though.
I'm about to go into hardcore moneysaving mode so I can work out this autocross debacle.

White Flint.. YES.. what time do you guys think is best to go? I'm available all day.. :)

edited first post and started a list.. spread the word.. anyone else wanna come?

No fair.... for us age challenged people no D&B. (doh) What a difference a year makes legally heh. You guys have fun (cheers) (dunno)

Hmm.. i didn't think about the age thing.. is there anywhere else we could go instead? I'm open to suggestions..

do they kick out people from D&B after a specific time? i know they have thta time when they stop admitting people... but would they kick people out? and if so, how do they know??

so we go around 6 or 7ish maybe? will they let all ages in at that time?

D&B has an under 21 policy... meaning if you're under 21 they won't let you in at all. Unless you're with someone over 25 as your 'guardian.' However after 9pm, anyone under 21 has to leave and the place is open till 1am.

I'm in... planning to be there around 7:30/8pm

Back