Damn civic drivers.

Pro Fiz

Contributor
Well, I got into my first offical accident today :( . I was giving this kid a ride to his car (not my friend i just know him). And he gets into in his car, i turn around, (he was parallel parked on the right side of the road) So im going down the road doing the speed limit, and he just pulls out, so i tryed to stop, but it was raining, and by the time i came to a stop, his car was in my front right fender! i looked at him and he was laughing!! (flame) i got out... and i cursed at him a few times, let him know he was a idiot... At least i have like 6 witnesses that dont like the kid. Mabey i can get my front fender fixed too from when i hit the telephone pole E-Breaking it. I hate crappy drivers, espically when they drive hondas (chair)

Lets all move to an island with our Mazdas...in order to get on the island you will have to go through a riggerous driving test that includes hardcore parking and maneuvering at slow speeds as well as high speed tests.

There will also be a background check for previous accidents and/or traffic offenses, as well as a criminal record check (to weed out thieves, vandels, and drunks).

Only then will you be admitted onto our private island where we can all drive and park in peace. . .and admire one another's cars.

(yellowp5) (bluemp3)

chuyler1, I love the idea-

"Change the world, make it a better place. For you and for me and the entire human race"

Mazdas living in peace and harmony. Door dings are fleeting :cool:

(mspo) (greenpro)

those guys are sure idiots... not all of them but most of them i almost died with my Jetta on a rainy night on a freeway. I was on the slow lane talking to my wife then a civic pulled in front of me and starting to break in front of me. it was raining so i was having a hard time seeing. i put down the cell and move to a different late and followed me and break again so i thought if I don't get out of here i'll end up hitting the guy so i speed up a little and he hit the breaks again so i tried not to hit him and speed a little again until I knew the car was turning. I spinned 5 times and I saw him pass me while I was speening. I almost hit the middle divider maybe about 3 feet. my car was sideways and on my right side was an 18 wheeler good thing he stopped. The truck driver gave me a signal to go.

Eversince I hated them more hehe

btw sorry that happened you should make him pay for the repairs with an Autoexe lip :D

i wanna go to mazda island...we can have turbo rentals and a track and all sorts of sheot

lol, i wish i could get an autoexe lip out of it, but it is towards the back of the front fender, just before the door, so the only thing that needs to be fixed (from the look of it) is the front right fender, ill try and get some pics tomorrow. I'm never gonna give him a ride again, i wasnt even gonna give him one today, he jumped in my car, i was like "well im not going to your car unless you give me 5 bucks" and he did so i went the extra 50 yards out of my way lol

The worst part is, he just wrecked his other civic by rear ending some lady, not to menchon he almost hit one of the teacher's cars at our school because he backed up without looking... what a moron

not to get off topic but i had to post this about some moron today.
its not only civics . its all the guys who ride around with bondo and primer on there new fiberglass body kit thats falling off like the MX^ today.
im driving to work in th MAZDA6 and this guy with blacked out windows gets next to me revving his engine and hopping around like a bunny waiting to get ******. now mind you we are in traffic.
for about two miles he purposely stays next to me until no mo traffic and guns it.
i still relax and do the speed limit . so s*** head decides to slow up and ask what the **** MY problem is?. well to make a long story short before he got a chance to finish his babble he quickly learned what the new mazda6 looks like from behind at the tune of 120 mph and he never caught up. well that makes feel better i told somebody.
now back to your regularly scheduled postin'!

lol, true... so true, i know it isnt always the civic drivers, its just that morons always seem to drive civics, so it gives honda a bad rep. but of cource morons driver other cars... good kill by the way

i ****** up i meant he had a MX-6
and mine was the m6
oh yeah i know what you mean about the civc guys here in jersey. some of them are such pricks and they dont see how stupid they look when they floor it and the car makes alot of noise but goes no where.

Hey, perfworks, u going to Englishtown on saturday or sunday?? im going both days... for the swap meet, im also going on the 16th to race (just for the hell of it) if u wanna meet up or something, my P5 is going in the car show on saturday (just because its cheaper to park in the show) So if you do go, and see a smashed up p5, thats me ;)

i need some times
i will have to bring the M6 because my yellow baby is all apart and waiting for parts. im trying to race at the import nats on may3rd

I used to be a civic driver... I never was like that at all! I bought my civic because it was great on gas and cheap on insurance. However, that didn't stop pickup trucks, minivans, mustangs, etc... from revving at me. You have to look at it both ways... Sure, some civic owners do race and all of that crap. However, other drivers like to pick on civics more that anything else on the road.

Back