D2 vs K-Sport Coilovers???

ratswagon

Contributor
:
02 S-Wagon
Does anybody have experience or any info on which coilover would be better for a daily driver that wants to start autoxing?

D2 Racing Sports Full Coilover system

vs

K-Sport Kontrol Pro Coilovers

Or any suggestions at all would be awesome!

Ksports were too extreme for my daily driver ... and you will be hard pressed to find smoother roads than the one's in my area. The last straw was a money shot of scalding coffee. (burn) Just my .02

That's it? One freakin' post to this question?!?!?! I know that both these coilovers suck but I was hoping for at least one person to tell me some reason to buy one over the other! (yawn)

Come on, you guys can come up with some reason as to why I should buy one of the coilovers or tell me another coilover in this price range that would work better for a daily driving and autox!

i have ballas ksports
i LOVE them...its all in what your looking for. best thing is to ride with someone that has them.

youd be hard pressed to find somewhere with worse roads than new orleans but i still LOVE them.

Should I buy these Nex coilovers on ebay? :D http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NEX-GT-Coilover-4-way-damping-Mazda-Protege-P5-MP3_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33586QQihZ013QQitemZ230073462546QQrdZ1

WTF, they are only $700 + shipping?!?!?!?

justanotheradikt said:
i have ballas ksports
i LOVE them...its all in what your looking for. best thing is to ride with someone that has them.

youd be hard pressed to find somewhere with worse roads than new orleans but i still LOVE them.

lol! :D There ya go.

K-sport and D2 are manufactured in the same warehouse in Taiwan, so performance wise they are exactly the same. And saying they suck before trying them is ignorant. There are many happy people on this forum that have the K-sports.

justanotheradikt said:
**** no.....

Thanks for the replies!

i am still a noobie here and I feel like nobody wants to reply!

I really am searching hard for the best coilovers for my budget ($1200 and under) that will server ok for dd and perform good for autox! My last daily driver was a low rider truck so I really don't have super high standards for my ride to work! LOL

ratswagon said:
Thanks for the replies!

i am still a noobie here and I feel like nobody wants to reply!

I really am searching hard for the best coilovers for my budget ($1200 and under) that will server ok for dd and perform good for autox! My last daily driver was a low rider truck so I really don't have super high standards for my ride to work! LOL

in that price range you can look at Tien SS coilovers

AODfan said:
K-sport and D2 are manufactured in the same warehouse in Taiwan, so performance wise they are exactly the same. And saying they suck before trying them is ignorant. There are many happy people on this forum that have the K-sports.

I don't know if they suck or not I was just saying that because nobody replied to this post so I thought maybe I was looking in the wrong direction!

Tiger Brand said:
in that price range you can look at Tien SS coilovers

I am not looking to just go low but I am looking for something that performs well. I have read a lot of posts from peeps on this forum wishing they had went with something other than the Tien coilovers because they wanted better performance (I am not knocking Tien coilovers but that is what I read here)!

ratswagon said:
I don't know if they suck or not I was just saying that because nobody replied to this post so I thought maybe I was looking in the wrong direction!

It's cool I didnt mean to get you riled up, you posted on the 2nd of January people may have been still recovering from drinking the past two days(NYE, NY) :), but yes for price range the K-Sports they are the best bang for the buck.

justanotheradikt said:
then get the ksports....they are the best for the buck

From everything I have read I think ksports are the best bang for the buck I can get!

AODfan said:
It's cool I didnt mean to get you riled up,

It takes a LOT more than that to get me riled up!!!

AODfan said:
but yes for price range the K-Sports they are the best bang for the buck.

That is funny I typed "best bang for the buck" and then I see you typed the same thing! :D

Back