CX-60 Mud Flap / Splash guard recommendations?

Hello to all,

Before I developed sepsis and went though all the dying process and thanks to an amazing NHS they got me back, I used to teach car detailing.

I tested products for companies and did a lot on the Jaguar forum on keeping our cars nice and clean.

My question is this if Mazda are not doing mud flaps (splash guards) what have people bought and fitted, any recommendation would be appreciated.

I don’t fancy towing my caravan with no mud flaps on the car plus it helps keep it clean.

Kind regards,
James

Hi James,

Just wondering if you'd had any success in finding any mud guards for your CX-60, after a trip to Devon, the sides of ours was plastered from wheel spray. Have always used mudguards on our CX-5's and a bit disappointed to see no options for the CX-60.

Thanks,
Jason

Hi James,

Just wondering if you'd had any success in finding any mud guards for your CX-60, after a trip to Devon, the sides of ours was plastered from wheel spray. Have always used mudguards on our CX-5's and a bit disappointed to see no options for the CX-60.

Thanks,
Jason
Hello Jason

I am sorry to say no. There are mud flaps from China that say are for the cx60 but when I pushed they are a universal fit.
The ones that I’m going to go far are the universal fit ones from Halfords they’re £11 a pair. The reason is if they don’t fit they are a very easy return. They’re all the universal fits available on Amazon, and again would be an easy return if they don’t fit, it’s just a little bit of faffing about, it’s hard to comprehend anybody who builds an SUV and do not fit mudflaps

James

Hi James,

Thanks,
Jason

These will be the ones I am going for if you get them let me know how the fit goes. I get my car mid to end October

James

Back