CX-5 rattles

I have had no rattles until this week when I had to replace the front windshield. There is now a slight rattle sound over large bumps coming from the front left/centre but not once the interior of the car is warmed up then no sounds anymore. Once the winter and the very cold weather passes I will investigate further unless it goes away with the warmer weather.
With the warmer spring weather, the rattle I had has disappeared.

I know not everyone experiences the same but mine is still tight as a drum. I take on some very potholed forest service roads as well. Any rattles I thought were there turned out to be items in one of the various cargo holders. No attempt to discount anyones experience but just reporting there are those without issue as well.

I have a 2013 CX 5 GT, anyone have an issue with a sunroof rattle? When the sunroof is closed it rattles towards the front of the sunroof glass. When I push up on it it makes a noise too. The noise is gone when the sunroof is vented or all the way open.

My CX5 has had numerouse faults from day one the car was a new 2013 plate.i have had warped discs have had reversing camera replaced new ECU replacement new vacume pump and the latest is a fault that only happens over the national speed limit.So before parting with any cash think how mazda will do there best to wiggle out of faults that happen out side these speeds.

Update after threatening to take Mazda to small claims court they have confessed there is gearbox issues with the diesel CX5 there is a replacement gearbox at 3860 lucky it's under warranty

Back