CX-5 Photos - Share your shots with us!

Zeal...colors looks great, the sand interior really looks good. Any comments on how hard or easy it is to keep clean?

The sand leather interior with all that contrasting black trim looks like a super luxury car interior.

The sand leather interior with all that contrasting black trim looks like a super luxury car interior.
So true! Looking at these images I almost regret having "all black" interior, although I do like red stitching on black leather :)

Cheers,
Miki

So true! Looking at these images I almost regret having "all black" interior, although I do like red stitching on black leather :)

Cheers,
Miki

It does look cool in sand. But no regrets on all black, after a few years the black will age better without as much care.

that was my main reason for choosing "all black" :)

Cheers,
Miki

tgh262 - how exciting, you can join the Zeal/sand club soon! Seriously it is exciting awaitiing arrival of a new car.

zoomzoom_cx9 - I have noticed already that my black clothes are leaving an ever so slight colouration (when I peer closely), but I have bought a leather cleaning/conditioning kit and will update here with upkeep. I love the look so much I am prepared to do the work (famous last words!!!!)

CX-SV - it does have that luxury look, I saw a Range Rover with it the other day.

(wow)

Before.
ry%3D480

After.
ry%3D480

Evil "M"
ry%3D400

Blue DRL
ry%3D400

What size bulb and brand did you use for the DRL replacement?
I absolutely cant stand the ugly stock yellow DRLs. Thanks

wow, those DRL look amazing! Where did you get one? I also don't like OEMs..... "evil M" just perfect! :)

Cheers,
Miki

i've had my vehicle for over a month now and have been lurking the forums for months. before i decided on this vehicle, i've been contemplating for over two years on ones in this class of compact suv, like the rav 4 and the tiguan but was very unhappy with the cons including mpg.

when the cx-5 was announced, i searched all over the internet and seen many youtube reviews before making a final decision. i weighed the seeming pros and cons. the only thing that stood out as a notable con to me was the horsepower per weight, but everything else seemed to be a plus -from the choice of black fabric seats with a moonroof package(tiguans force you to get leather at the local dealerships) to the regular tires(rav 4s have either runflat tires or a regular hump in the back that blocks part of the rear view) to the competitive base price and the overall look. i love black but i decided upon a silver exterior because it would be less attracted to heat in daytime desert driving.

i call it puddlejumper because in a way it reminds me of the gateships in stargate atlantis. it's my vehicle portal to any place i need to go.

it still needs a wash. it's been to vegas and back and all across town. i'm just saving up for detailing stuff to do it right without introducing swirls.

average mpg to vegas was 37 mpg driving at night.
ry%3D480

here's pics from earlier today :)
ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

the only thing that stood out as a notable con to me was the horsepower per weight

And what do you think of your Puddle Jumper's (love that!) power now that you've owned it for awhile? Knowing what you know now, would you buy it again?

And congrats... she's beautiful!

Great pictures of new CX in desert. Congrats Puddlejumper.

And what do you think of your Puddle Jumper's (love that!) power now that you've owned it for awhile? Knowing what you know now, would you buy it again?

And congrats... she's beautiful!

thank you all :)

considering i needed a new vehicle as soon as possible, it was my time to purchase something. i wold buy it again considering what's out there in the market and all the research and decision making i've done. however, if i could've waited for the next reiteration i would have.

for light driving it's excellent. i now focus more on the avg mpg gauge.

however, in the bigger picture, the power isn't quite to my liking. the reason isn't for racing or necessarily about everyday city driving use; but rather from a utility aspect in the face of the steep grades commuting to vegas & other places, and with the potential to someday have the ability to haul a motorcycle with less struggle up such inclines. it's nice to have the ability when the time comes to haul and have responsiveness when the ground isn't necessarily at level. (that's in addition to catching up to freeway speeds when there isn't any traffic & more maneuverability in the face of aggressive drivers in the slow lane because they think they can avoid being spotted for tickets or whatever.)

despite that, it's fun to drive and i love all the interior space i never had before in my former vehicle.

I was unaware that there is a club. I joined August 21. Your chances of gettign a dues contribution are likely zero.

Brian

You need to setup a Paypal account for that (to increase odds slightly).

Back