Custom Rally Armor Splash Guards

Darkhorse

I noticed a couple days ago o a thread talking about Rally Armor and their product, the splash guards. They're a sick product and totally a useful mod to our cars. Happens to be that I go into IAG Performance (thanks JJ, RICK, EVERYONE!) and they have the setup for the WRXs. We talked and they said that they were willing to custom fit it to my speed. Pictures were taken and forwarded to RALLY ARMOR.

I think i'm the first MazdaSpeed 3 to have this application on in the US? HAHA rad!

Enjoy! AND THANKS A WHOLE BUNCH TO IAG! Totally vouch for company that is willing to please their customers 100%.

IAG PERFORMACE... FTW

DSC04662.jpg

DSC04667.jpg

DSC04668.jpg

DSC04674.jpg

DSC04673.jpg

DSC04679.jpg

DSC04678.jpg

DSC04680.jpg

DSC04671.jpg

They're simply beautiful in person!!! Hope this all helps guys!

PRETTY MUCH, its up to you guys to make this product happen.

Last edited:
wow that looks great, looking at their website I was kind of skeptical how theyd look on a MS3 but I like it. Any figures on price or where they will be selling them?

we're definately trying! Guys at IAG took snaps and sent them straight to Rally Armor. IAG is one of thier biggest dealers. But the more word you guys put in, the more market their will be for this.

the application that i have on my car is their best, it was around 115-130 dollars. TOTALLY WORTH IT. material is SUPER strong and looks freaking amazing. it just looks badadssss!

darkhorse,

what would it take to have these introduced to the community through a group buy, and would you be willing to organize it since you already established a relationship with them?

darkhorse,

what would it take to have these introduced to the community through a group buy, and would you be willing to organize it since you already established a relationship with them?

J.A.,
in a matter of hours if not days, JJ at IAG will be all over this wall talking about what their gonna try to do with this. Obviously the market is there, just one problem... the product isn't. So right when RALLY ARMOR (keep typing in Under Armor, doh) pulls out a application, who knows... But yeah, i'll definitly foward the info and will ask if their coul dbe a group buy. Thanks for your interest.

J.A.,
in a matter of hours if not days, JJ at IAG will be all over this wall talking about what their gonna try to do with this. Obviously the market is there, just one problem... the product isn't. So right when RALLY ARMOR (keep typing in Under Armor, doh) pulls out a application, who knows... But yeah, i'll definitly foward the info and will ask if their coul dbe a group buy. Thanks for your interest.

Sweet, no prob. oh btw did I mention that they look good. Should add a little aggressive look on a black speed3 ;)

Sweet, no prob. oh btw did I mention that they look good. Should add a little aggressive look on a black speed3 ;)

let me remind you all that there are a couple different color applications so if your not digging the silver logo, they'res blue, red, black, grey.. hahah, red flaps black flaps, matte black...

they work as flaps and look great, what a deal right!? and i don't even work for R.A. haha i feel like their spokesman.

J.A.,

Hello All!

I don't want to put the cart before the horse and start a group buy just yet. What we are after is gaging interest in mud flaps for the Mazda community. To answer a few quick questions.....We are in talks with Rally Armor about producing applications starting with Mazdaspeed3. Currently, Rally Armor offers 3 types of flaps for the WRX/STI models.

1) "Basics" Retail Pricing on WRX Version $44.99 Text from RA site:

basic_gh_mud_flaps.jpg

Rally Armors newest introduction to our line up of mud flaps is the Basic flap. The Basics are smart and affordable alternatives to generic store bought mud flaps with application specific mounting hardware - for those who prefer to spend less, get incredible coverage against chips, dirt and grime while sporting rally inspired mud flaps without sacrificing quality.

Rally Armor Basic mud flaps will leave those wondering why one would buy universal flaps that may require cutting, drilling and sourcing quality hardware. Save time, effort and money with this affordable option at DIY cost.

Thinner gaged as compared to our standard Classic and UR (you are) mud flaps, the Basic mud flaps are treated to resist color fade with an automotive trim grain finish. Rally Armor offers the Basics for Subaru Impreza WRX/STI and RS 2002+ with our logo and includes a complete set (4 flaps) of driver front/rear and passenger front/rear in addition to rust proof mounting hardware. Absolutely no drilling required, simply bolt on using easy to follow instructions and video. Fits all 2002-2007 Impreza sedans. Wagon owners please visit our FAQ page for fitment verification.

2) "Classics" Retail Pricing on WRX Version $95.00 Text from RA Site:

wrb_blue2.jpg

Version 4 of our Classic series rally mud flap for your Subaru Impreza RS and 2.5i sedan. Our Impreza rally mud flaps are professionally formulated to yield enough for extreme road collateral giving your vehicles finish the kind of protection that commercial rubber/fiberglass flaps, commonly seen with curled edges and faded finish, do not.

Rally Armor mud flaps provide maximum coverage satisfying Impreza owners who prefer a wider mud flap as well as those who prefer subtlety without sacrificing functionality - a streetable compromise. Rally Armor mud flaps offers your vehicle the protection it needs with a complimentary rally look.

Each set includes 4 rally flaps for all corners of your Impreza as well as rust resistant stainless steel and sturdy plastic mounting hardware. Absolutely no drilling is required. For added visual appeal, Rally Armor mud flaps are black and our logo is hot stamped on all four flaps. Please note logo color on our rally mud flaps is based on availability which will be displayed during checkout. Fits all 2002-2007 Impreza RS, 2.5i sedan models. Please view our Subaru Impreza mud flap installation video below.

3) "UR" Retail Pricing on WRX Version $129.99Text from RA Site:

2008_wrx_impreza_mudflaps2.jpg

Rally Armor flexible and durable polyurethane version mud flaps for the Subaru Impreza. These black mud flaps with red logo are part of Rally Armor's UR series for Impreza RS, 2.5i and naturally aspirated owners that prefer flexibility to their rally mud flaps.

Crafted from premium polyurethane, these mud flaps have been engineered to perform consistently in a variety of environments.

In true rally tradition, Rally Armor UR flaps endure the elements season after season while finishing your vehicle with a rally look.
Each set includes four mud flaps for each corner of your vehicle with rust proof stainless steel and plastic mounting hardware. No drilling required. Simply bolt on using supplied hardware and easy to follow video and instructions. These rally mud flaps are an excellent choice for lowered, competition race, rally vehicles or for use in extreme type of conditions

As you can see from above, they offer three different flaps at three different price points. What we are after if figuring out what you guys would like. My guess is that Rally Armor would want to introduce one of the three and see what the response is. If they sell well, they may add the other two style. Please give us feedback.

Oh, and just an FYI, we would love suggestions on what products you guys are looking for. We are new to the Mazda scene but are a Cobb Tuning Dealer and will be stocking the entire Mazda line. In fact, we will be including free overnight shipping for all Access Ports and you are purchasing for a true Cobb Tuning dealer with full warranty and support!

Regards,

JJ
www.iagperformance.com
410-840-3555

I'd be interested, not sure for which set of flaps, I wish there was something in MI, I'd love to see the difference between the three materials.

Back