Current and Future MSP Owners, how did you find this site?

How did you (Current and Future MSP owner) find this site?

• Did you search for anything relating to Protegs?

Votes: 113 23.3%
  • Did you find out on another site that we had a MSP forum?

Votes: 35 7.2%
  • Did you do a specific search on the net for MSP info?

Votes: 199 41.1%
  • Did you find this site via a link...like the one from Mazdaspeed?

Votes: 26 5.4%
  • Were you a visitor on the site but decided to become a member because of the MSP forum?

Votes: 30 6.2%
  • Did you happen to type msprotege.com?

Votes: 12 2.5%
  • Other (please post how)

Votes: 69 14.3%
  • I saw it on a t-shirt, item of clothing or other!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hey whats going on im a noob to this but yes i just bought a 2003 blue mazdaspeed protege and i knew tha there had to be a forum just for these type of bada$$ cars im glad to be here its my first turbo vehicle very excited

Hey whats going on im a noob to this but yes i just bought a 2003 blue mazdaspeed protege and i knew tha there had to be a forum just for these type of bada$$ cars im glad to be here its my first turbo vehicle very excited
Are you 14 years old?

I had used the forum for info concerning my P5, but never registered until I located the previous owner of my MSP on here and wanted to get service/repair history on the vehicle.

Are you 14 years old?

I had used the forum for info concerning my P5, but never registered until I located the previous owner of my MSP on here and wanted to get service/repair history on the vehicle.

dude you talked just like him when you first joined lol. You were like "yo dawg 15 psi in my mazduhspd....why is my motor blown i don't understand" lolol.

dude you talked just like him when you first joined lol. You were like "yo dawg 15 psi in my mazduhspd....why is my motor blown i don't understand" lolol.

Link to proof? Because there isn't any. And never ran more than 12psi on stock internals. I was familiar with failed motors prior to owning the MSP because I had a P5 that was going to get boosted, but opted to sell and just purchase an MSP.

Link to proof? Because there isn't any. And never ran more than 12psi on stock internals. I was familiar with failed motors prior to owning the MSP because I had a P5 that was going to get boosted, but opted to sell and just purchase an MSP.
if only i had my old text messages from you. Don't lie i know you ran more then 12 psi.

Boost spike maybe, but didn't ever intentionally do it!

Ryan, I'm going to drive to Vagina Beach and kick your MS3s ass!!!

Ryan, I'm going to drive to Vagina Beach and kick your MS3s ass!!!

ok out of the 3 cars in you sig only the 6 would make it here without breaking down, but that thing doesn't run lol. Then once you got here you would have to catch me lol.

Also i found this forum back in 05 through another msp owner.

I'll tow the RX8 and MSP with the 6!

Go back to the MS3 forum!!!

Back