dxaveP5

:
P5 ex-Laser Blue Mica now white.

9ea82d6f.jpg

Date: Saturday Janusary 23, 2010
Time: 5:00pm - 8:00pm
12700 Hill Country BLVD
Austin, Texas 78738

Its gonna be BIG and we are expecting over 600 cars to attend, and possibly over 1000 people, so come early and get yourself a nice parking spot, or even get some shots with our beautiful models :D

Cupcake Meet's One Year Anniversary, in collab with Scikotics!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
It's already one year for us and we really appreciate the kindness and support from everyone!

We love you for loving us and what's better than to start off 2010 with a great car meet with a club party afterwards?!

► Garage Parking
(We'll let you know which level you'll be on!)

► Team/Crew/Group Parking
(Be there an hour early to ensure parking together!)

► Photoshoot with Models

► Discounts on surrounding clothing stores and restaurants
(More details will be included)

► Feat. Trampia and Dj Lil Mondo
(http://www.myspace.com/trampia)

► Coke a Cola, Rent a Tire, Custom Sounds, Champion Toyota

► Zingers (restaurant)

► Cupcakes

_More sponsors will be added!

----------------------------------------------------------------
Coming from out of town? Be sure to make plans to stay the night for the OFFICIAL CCM 6 AFTERPARTY AT SUBMERGED LOUNGE!

more info here
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=211924878058&ref=ts
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Won't you come celebrate our one year? ♥​

This is like 10 minutes from my house, it would be stupid for me not to go. Only question is what I should drive, I want to show off the Bullitt and my P5 isn't much to look at.

hahaha, whatever you want my man, it doesnt matter :)
alot of the dfwmazda guys will be there so you might see some members on here there too.

Austin is the s***, so even if you want to come to this event you can stick around town and find something else to do. And there about a %10 chance I will be in the Mazda, I want to bring the Mustang to this one, too many race opportunities.

Houston guys should meet and drive up as a group...what do you think? also we should get there early so we can all park together.

yea come early for good parking and photoshoot with the models and stuff there will be cupcakes for sale as well!!

Back