CT; Berlin Turnpike

GFish

Hey i was wondering if there was any guys from ct in here or surrounding states that go over to the berlin turnpike during the summer months? I will be hanging out there alot once i get my car and i will be their with my jeep before. Just wondering if there was and clubs there or a place where all the mazda guys hang out. mazda

It is too far for me to cruise on up there for a night or something. But I hear it is played out and full of ricers and a lot of police . . .

It is too far for me to cruise on up there for a night or something. But I hear it is played out and full of ricers and a lot of police . . .

at times it can be riced out but if you go on the rights night you get the old guys with the older cars and its nice just to go out with your friends and there friends and just hang out in the nice weather cruise around and talk about cars . Like I will be out there and my dad will show up with his saleen s281e and jsut cruise around and go talk to the mustang guys. That is why i was asking if there was a certain place the mazda's hang out. I know the older cars are in D&D and the Mustangs hand out somewhere i think Lows i need to ask my dad and then there is a mix everywhere else. Also if you go the speedlimit and dont start burning out the worst that happens is that they ask you to leave the parking lot.

i haven't been down there in years...but i'd be up for meeting some new people

i see you have a white ms6 i am getting a white ms3 this summer hopefully early june instead of july but you never know but it would be neat cruising with a white ms3 and a white ms6 down there.

yeah keep me posted when you get it! someone over at my apt complex in vernon just got a white MS3!

anyone going to the pike tonight i am in going to be in a blue jeep grand cherokee due to that i have not gotten my mazda yet because i have to wait till june it has hid and exhaust pretty much cant be confused for another.

Back