Crapy Foglights......

glare against snow or rain. have u ever drove in the rain with blue headlights? u cant see s***. its almost as bad as driving with ur brights on in a blizzard. yellow doesnt reflect as bad as white or blue. and i dont use the stock bulbs. i had blue 100 watt hella's before i went to the yellow 85 watt piaa's. much better

Last edited:
Y yes I have which is why the headlights aren't blue. Factory fogs don't seem bright enough to cause glare no matter what color they are. Driven in plenty of nasty except snow(doesn't snow here more than 1 time every 20 years) & never had glare from fogs, maybe from headlights in fog or rain but not from fogs. Wasn't a real question anyway, sorry.

the yellow bulbs in my fogs are great in rainy weater, my hids are good but with the yellow you can see everything.

mickeyreategui said:
the yellow bulbs in my fogs are great in rainy weater, my hids are good but with the yellow you can see everything.
bastard with the hids in the tunnel. and yes, if your fogs are aimed properly, they are bright enough

i have hid's, does that make me a bastard too? haha
when i bought new fogs from the dealer i had to adjust them cuz they were aimed way too low

GlowstickNinja said:
Anyone actually used the rockblockers? Because I have the smoked ones on mine and they have a big burned eyedrop shape in em now. Really dark looks like s*** (literally). Stock bulbs and everything. Just be careful with the rockblockers cuz I know others have had the same issues. Furthermore the rockbloackers come in a set with headlight film also. If your thinking about putting the headlight ones on, remeber that if you don't have HID's it will drown out your lights.

I have had no issues with rockblocker burning. But then again I have only had the blue headlight overlay, blue fog overlay & the smoked tails.

I didn't have HIDs and my light output with the blue was better than with out.

Now that i have HID's I need to get my headlights re done with rockblocker. I'm going blue again.

Back